[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

"
abyx17 wrote:
Just came to say that I like the build.
Although I wouldn't consider this "cheap", I can assure that it does not require more than 1 ex to get going.
I spent around 1-1.5ex on this toon (150c on jewels, the rest on cheap uniques + rings) and I already have more than 8k ES. Damage is fine, although a bit lacking in red maps IMO (under lv80 toon, will be smoother at lv 85 or so). But the tankiness makes up for it.
Did UberLab at lv 73 without stress.
This build is fun, and I may tweak it a little bit to run RF at all time.
Anyway, thanks for the build

Little bit late on the answer, but I glad you like it :)
"
Talamoe wrote:
"
ThoryX wrote:
always me here.
i got these amulets:

but this:

is always better, because i ve no problem of dex or int.. am I missing something??

It is all matter of balancing out your resists, dexterity and getting as much str and % str as possible.

I use astro
myself, as I found enough resists on my rings + jewels, so I could get some points back that I allocated into dexterity :)

So both options are viable, it just depends on rest of your gear :)

after a bit of struggle on min/max with ring+amulet i'll consider this build concluded for me! any further improvement it's too expensive atm.

here my ring and amulet:

I've 20239 ES with 2584 strength @ lvl96. I think I did at least 5 Uber Elder deathless.

Anyway this was a very good build to play! thx Talamoe!!
Last edited by ThoryX on Nov 30, 2019, 9:19:56 AM
"
ThoryX wrote:
"
Talamoe wrote:
"
ThoryX wrote:
always me here.
i got these amulets:

but this:

is always better, because i ve no problem of dex or int.. am I missing something??

It is all matter of balancing out your resists, dexterity and getting as much str and % str as possible.

I use astro
myself, as I found enough resists on my rings + jewels, so I could get some points back that I allocated into dexterity :)

So both options are viable, it just depends on rest of your gear :)

after a bit of struggle on min/max with ring+amulet i'll consider this build concluded for me! any further improvement it's too expensive atm.

here my ring and amulet:

I've 20239 ES with 2584 strength @ lvl96. I think I did at least 5 Uber Elder deathless.

Anyway this was a very good build to play! thx Talamoe!!

I am really glad, that you've managed to reach 20k ES and kill Uber Elder 5 times deathless! I think it is an ultimate vouch for tankiness of this build :)
Hey mate, really like the idea of this build, so you think it is a viable league starter? Getting certain uniques shouldnt be the issue and mostly it will funtcion without them at the Start I reckon
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Lyxara wrote:
Hey mate, really like the idea of this build, so you think it is a viable league starter? Getting certain uniques shouldnt be the issue and mostly it will funtcion without them at the Start I reckon

It is for sure not the best league starter, as passive tree is completely not leveling friendly (we stack strength on the tree) and we won't get much from it as long as we don't have Doon Cuberyani. Also gems and shaper gloves will be probably hard to get in the first few days.

In my opinion it is a perfect build for a 2nd character or 1st character after passive reroll with some $ saved
Hi, don't know if it's already been asked but wouldn't a cwc cyclone set-up make the build handle better without too much loss of damage?
"
TettaVolante wrote:
Hi, don't know if it's already been asked but wouldn't a cwc cyclone set-up make the build handle better without too much loss of damage?

Hello! No, you are the first one to suggest this approach. If you want I can test it for you and post a video with results, but I would need to know more about cyclone CwC setup, what should i put in there? What gems, what additional passive points on the tree etc.

thx!
"
Talamoe wrote:

Hello! No, you are the first one to suggest this approach. If you want I can test it for you and post a video with results, but I would need to know more about cyclone CwC setup, what should i put in there? What gems, what additional passive points on the tree etc.

thx!

That would be really nice thanks. For the gems drop the supports that adds the least damage and add cyclone and cwc. There is no more need for the duration nodes now and so those points would go in the fire damage on the top of the tree above the witch. I did value the possibility of using a staff with "socketed skill gems are supported by lv 20 cwc" but in pob it seems that the damage is still better with Doon.
"
TettaVolante wrote:
"
Talamoe wrote:

thx!

That would be really nice thanks. For the gems drop the supports that adds the least damage and add cyclone and cwc. There is no more need for the duration nodes now and so those points would go in the fire damage on the top of the tree above the witch. I did value the possibility of using a staff with "socketed skill gems are supported by lv 20 cwc" but in pob it seems that the damage is still better with Doon.

https://pastebin.com/ZbmJE3N4

We are sitting at around 1 mil shaper dps, and well I did the tests in T16 map and it's completely enough to steamroll through content, including quite fast Minotaur kill :)

I haven't removed the duration nodes, as I would get only 11% incr. dps by taking Witch Fire nodes, I guess I will need to think about some other nodes.

Link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1ECGV4EQg&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Talamoe on Dec 9, 2019, 1:59:52 PM
Thank you for the showcase. Maybe some aoe nodes for qol clearing, or ash,frost and storm for the reflect. Probably not gonna be able to play this as a starter next league since we don't know how much more difficult will be to acquire the shaper's touch, but I'll surely try this build sooner or later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info