[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

Its nice when after making build damage is 9000 and can not kill even t13 map boss :D

nice just waste of time :(
"
Maloony wrote:
"Affordable to start (Around 10-15Ex required to get build going"

lol

To be honest you don't even need that. I play this build on hardcore, and I started it with only three ex, which was just enough to get one mid rolled brawn and the three "required uniques" and while it was trash to start with after tweaking the tree and getting some DEX nodes so that I could level up BV I had no issues.

"
Pan1kaa wrote:
Its nice when after making build damage is 9000 and can not kill even t13 map boss :D

nice just waste of time :(

Not sure what you expect the build is meant to be tanky, I dont even have mid tier gear but I have 300k dps and kill T14's rather quickly.
Last edited by EMIYA_UBW on Feb 22, 2020, 12:35:59 PM
"
EMIYA_UBW wrote:

Not sure what you expect the build is meant to be tanky, I dont even have mid tier gear but I have 300k dps and kill T14's rather quickly.

Well, with a BV lvl 8, not taking Avatar of Fire and 5 empty jewel slots...
Last edited by Snarky85 on Feb 22, 2020, 3:09:36 PM
"
Snarky85 wrote:
"
EMIYA_UBW wrote:

Well, with a BV lvl 8, not taking Avatar of Fire and 5 missing jewel slots...

Are you talking about him or me?

Because I don't see a chieftain on his profile and that does not describe me either.
Last edited by EMIYA_UBW on Feb 22, 2020, 1:58:43 PM
"
EMIYA_UBW wrote:

Because I don't see a chieftain on his profile and that does not describe me either.

I was talking about him. He seems to have deleted or respecced the character :D

He was probably in the process of deleting it already, so my comment was invalid.
Last edited by Snarky85 on Feb 22, 2020, 3:57:29 PM
"
Snarky85 wrote:
"
EMIYA_UBW wrote:

I was talking about him. He seems to have deleted or respecced the character :D

He was probably in the process of deleting it already, so my comment was invalid.

Make sense yeah, the build author should mention that you should take the big dex nodes so you can level up BV while waiting for Astra or a big dex talisman. It turns the build from unusable to decent.
Got to lvl 100 just now. Took a long time, since I hate doing rotations and just did regular mapping. Also still managed to die once or twice with lvl 99.

Spoiler

After going for maxblock, I swapped to a shield with ES recovery on block. Can recommend, very powerful recovery, even on 60% reduced recovery maps.

My final build, in the maxblock version:

https://pastebin.com/9kw50qzL
Spoiler

I will be swapping back to a non-maxblock dual-wield version.

€ something like this:
https://pastebin.com/UingYDSj

Lethal Pride with 5% increased Strength on Butchery and Diamond Skin.
Last edited by Snarky85 on Feb 22, 2020, 6:36:06 PM
Nice mace, I hope I can get one before league end.
"
Snarky85 wrote:
Got to lvl 100 just now. Took a long time, since I hate doing rotations and just did regular mapping. Also still managed to die once or twice with lvl 99.

Spoiler

After going for maxblock, I swapped to a shield with ES recovery on block. Can recommend, very powerful recovery, even on 60% reduced recovery maps.

My final build, in the maxblock version:

https://pastebin.com/9kw50qzL
Spoiler

I will be swapping back to a non-maxblock dual-wield version.

€ something like this:
https://pastebin.com/UingYDSj

Lethal Pride with 5% increased Strength on Butchery and Diamond Skin.

Congratulations mate! I've added you to the 'hall of fame' section ^^
"
Snarky85 wrote:
What's your budget? Some of my recommendations might be too expensive for you.
  • You do not seem to have a bleeding flask, but also no jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" corruption. This will get you killed on a regular basis! Either get "of staunching" on one of your flasks (the sulphur probably), or get the corrupted blood corruption on one of your jewels. I recommend getting it on a Might of the Meek, but this will cost you a couple of ex. Use a flask if you cannot afford the jewel.
  • You are correct, your rings are not the best. Rings with just T1 strength give you more strengh compared to rings with the %strength corruption, that do not have any flat strength. For starters, same as above, look for rings with just T1 strengh and as much resistances and flat ES as you can afford.
  • You have too much fire resistance, especially on your rings. If you buy new ones, make sure to focus on the other 2 resistances, your ascendancy handles fire resistance almost by itself.
  • Your shield and helm could use some strength, yes. However, since the high ES bases cannot roll strength naturally, they have to be essence crafted, so this can get very expensive. Also think about getting a BV enchant (40% damage or 30% duration).
  • Do you need both the reduced reservation node near CI and the Sovereignty annoint? Get an Enlighten 4 to free a passive point and replace the annointment with Beef or Tranquility
  • If you feel you're lacking damage or survivability, you can get rid of one or both the duration clusters. They are very convenient, nice QoL. But with unleash support, they are not absolutely needed in my opinion. Try to play with and without them, see, what feels better.
  • The Efficient Training above Marauder start is pretty useless, replace it with another jewel.
  • What is up with your yellow jewels? The Damnation Scar and Morbid Scare jewels are pretty much completely useless (besides the ms maybe), and if you do not need the Eagle Glimmer's attributes, I'd replace that as well.
  • Instead, get 2 Brawns (+6 str, -10 or -11 int), another Might of the Meek, and a Watcher's Eye (Anger for budget, Clarity ES mod if you have some exalts, Clarity + Anger if you have 50 ex to spare)
  • Get Vaal BV. It makes a huge difference! Can be 20/0 for starters, but you want to aim for 21/20 or 21/23 Vaal BV eventually
  • Maybe try an explode/aoe shaper/elder weapon. It will weaken your single target, but the clear just feels soo much better. Can do a swap for doon cuebiyari on bosses, if you wish.
  • If you have the currency for it, a corrupted +2 chest and awakened gems are easy upgrades.

Thanks for hella good feedback!

The corrupted blood is on one of the "shitty Yellow's"
Where do i place brawns ?
I got a Watchers close to the start of marauder.

So next up will be switching rings i guess?
If i liquidate everything i have ( Map fragments etc ) I guess i have 2-2,5k chaos ish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info