[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

"
Unista wrote:
How do i craft amulet with %increased strenght, %increased attributes, and 1% increased Damage per 15 Strength? Im still figuring out awakener orb crafting.

2 of those you can guarantee with awakener orb. Getting all 3 you will need to get VERY lucky, or invest massive amounts of currency.
i dont know whats wrong, i have all the starting itens, and only 5k ES. i die in maps tier 1, dont have enough int to wear a str belt, have enlighten lvl 3 plus 3 brawn with -mana reserved and even so i dont have mana to use Anger+HoA+Discipline..i dont have near enough dmg to kill izaru at uber lab in phase 1 and cant tank him either

any help?
Last edited by jabeleta on Feb 20, 2020, 6:41:26 AM
"
jabeleta wrote:
i dont know whats wrong, i have all the starting itens, and only 5k ES. i die in maps tier 1, dont have enough int to wear a str belt, have enlighten lvl 3 plus 3 brawn with -mana reserved and even so i dont have mana to use Anger+HoA+Discipline..i dont have near enough dmg to kill izaru at uber lab in phase 1 and cant tank him either

any help?

Please post your character, preferably as Path of Building.

From your profile:
  • You have low strength on your gear. Especially rings, belt
  • How do you have not enough int for a belt? You have an Astramentis, multiple int crafts and lots of unconverted int passives. What do you need that much int for? Too many badly rolled Brawns probably?

€ yeah, Brawns are a problem here. You use 4 Brawns with 11+12+13+14 = 50% reduced int total. No wonder you're struggling with int so much. You only want to use maybe 2 or 3 well-rolled ones with low int penalty.
  • Get 2 Might of the Meek to replace some of your Brawns
  • Enlighten 4 is needed for Anger+ HoA + Discipline. 2 jewels with reduced reservation are not enough. You can socket your aura setup in your Black Sun Crest to achieve this. Black Sun Crest increases the level of socketed skill gems, including an Enlighten
  • Speaking of which: Your Black Sun Crest is terrible. Very bad strength and int rolls. Get a better one, with at least 13% strength and int roll
  • Your Foe Shard jewel is useless. We don't do damage over time outside of Vaal RF. You want a jewel with ES, strength or spell damage maybe. Maybe a watcher's eye, if you can afford one. Anger ones are somewhat cheap. Or use the spot for a 3rd Brawn once you replaced some with Might of the Meek and have better Brawns
  • The corruption on the brawns is mostly irrelevant. You want good rolls on the brawns first, then you can think about adding a corruption
  • Generally, just get more levels on your character and gems. Especially gems. You can get some corrupted lvl 20 gems for cheap, they should make a huge difference. Or just level your gems, and you will gradually get stronger over time.
  • Your annoint is useless, change it to Beef for cheap 30 strength

Last edited by Snarky85 on Feb 20, 2020, 9:14:45 AM
"
Snarky85 wrote:
"
jabeleta wrote:

any help?

Please post your character, preferably as Path of Building.

From your profile:
  • You have low strength on your gear. Especially rings, belt
  • How do you have not enough int for a belt? You have an Astramentis, multiple int crafts and lots of unconverted int passives. What do you need that much int for? Too many badly rolled Brawns probably?

€ yeah, Brawns are a problem here. You use 4 Brawns with 11+12+13+14 = 50% reduced int total. No wonder you're struggling with int so much. You only want to use maybe 2 or 3 well-rolled ones with low int penalty.
  • Get 2 Might of the Meek to replace some of your Brawns
  • Enlighten 4 is needed for Anger+ HoA + Discipline. 2 jewels with reduced reservation are not enough. You can socket your aura setup in your Black Sun Crest to achieve this. Black Sun Crest increases the level of socketed skill gems, including an Enlighten

• Speaking of which: Your Black Sun Crest is terrible. Very bad strength and int rolls. Get a better one

• The corruption on the brawns is mostly irrelevant. You want good rolls on the brawns first, then you can think about adding a corruption
  • Generally, just get more levels on your character and gems. Especially gems. You can get some corrupted lvl 20 gems for cheap, they should make a huge difference. Or just level your gems, and you will gradually get stronger over time.
  • Your annoint is useless, change it to Beef for cheap 30 strength

i c man
ty very much >.<'
Are your resistances capped? Feels like very few resistance rolls on your gear to me.
yes, they are capped...feels better now..8k ES (9k with discipline)...but i dont know..im a little lost to be honest.. i only have 12ex atm..if you guys could point me some directions on where should i spend these 12ex that i have for further improvements..feel free ^.^

also...can u guys do blight encounters? lol i miserably failed in all encounters till now
Last edited by jabeleta on Feb 20, 2020, 10:53:44 PM
"
jabeleta wrote:
yes, they are capped...feels better now..8k ES (9k with discipline)...but i dont know..im a little lost to be honest.. i only have 12ex atm..if you guys could point me some directions on where should i spend these 12ex that i have for further improvements..feel free ^.^

12 ex is plenty to get some upgrades.

• Get better Brawns. 6% increased strenght at the absolute minimum. 10-11% int penalty maximum. ~50c each
    *click*
  • Get better rings. T1 strength absolute minimum, as many resistances and flat ES as you can afford.
    Can get decent ones with 10-20c, maybe get an open prefix and craft some ES.
    *click*
  • Get a heavy belt with %increased attributes and flat strength. These can get very expensive. With moderate rolls, they start at 1 ex.
    *click*
    I've had good results in crafting these myself. Might want to look into that. Quality from catalysts is very powerful here, as it affects the implicit, the flat strength as well as the %attributes.
  • Get a watcher's eye. Clarity ES mod is out of your price range, but Anger mods are relatively cheap and provide lots of damage. You want the phys as extra fire damage mod usually, ~1 ex
    *click*
    Try to get one with good ES and damage roll.

"

also...can u guys do blight encounters? lol i miserably failed in all encounters till now

With the base build, doing blights is not very comfortable. Vaal Blade Vortex and an explode/aoe weapon help a great deal here. With my current character, they are not a problem at all.

That being said, I hate doing them, so I just skip them most of the time. Not recommended, as they can be very profitable, especially on higher tiers.
Last edited by Snarky85 on Feb 21, 2020, 5:17:44 AM
"
Snarky85 wrote:
"
jabeleta wrote:

12 ex is plenty to get some upgrades.

• Get better Brawns. 6% increased strenght at the absolute minimum. 10-11% int penalty maximum. ~50c each
    *click*
  • Get better rings. T1 strength absolute minimum, as many resistances and flat ES as you can afford.
    Can get decent ones with 10-20c, maybe get an open prefix and craft some ES.
    *click*
  • Get a heavy belt with %increased attributes and flat strength. These can get very expensive. With moderate rolls, they start at 1 ex.
    *click*
    I've had good results in crafting these myself. Might want to look into that. Quality from catalysts is very powerful here, as it affects the implicit, the flat strength as well as the %attributes.
  • Get a watcher's eye. Clarity ES mod is out of your price range, but Anger mods are relatively cheap and provide lots of damage. You want the phys as extra fire damage mod usually, ~1 ex
    *click*
    Try to get one with good ES and damage roll.

"

With the base build, doing blights is not very comfortable. Vaal Blade Vortex and an explode/aoe weapon help a great deal here. With my current character, they are not a problem at all.

That being said, I hate doing them, so I just skip them most of the time. Not recommended, as they can be very profitable, especially on higher tiers.

really appreciated the help, ty man! :D
@Snarky85
Would you mind taking a look into my build ?
I'm kinda stuck not knowing what to upgrade.
Maybe shield for more flat str ?
Rings are prob terrible.

https://pastebin.com/vhbBsqjv

All feedback would be awesome: )!
Last edited by RenQt on Feb 21, 2020, 9:33:46 AM
What's your budget? Some of my recommendations might be too expensive for you.
  • You do not seem to have a bleeding flask, but also no jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" corruption. This will get you killed on a regular basis! Either get "of staunching" on one of your flasks (the sulphur probably), or get the corrupted blood corruption on one of your jewels. I recommend getting it on a Might of the Meek, but this will cost you a couple of ex. Use a flask if you cannot afford the jewel.
  • You are correct, your rings are not the best. Rings with just T1 strength give you more strengh compared to rings with the %strength corruption, that do not have any flat strength. For starters, same as above, look for rings with just T1 strengh and as much resistances and flat ES as you can afford.
  • You have too much fire resistance, especially on your rings. If you buy new ones, make sure to focus on the other 2 resistances, your ascendancy handles fire resistance almost by itself.
  • Your shield and helm could use some strength, yes. However, since the high ES bases cannot roll strength naturally, they have to be essence crafted, so this can get very expensive. Also think about getting a BV enchant (40% damage or 30% duration).
  • Do you need both the reduced reservation node near CI and the Sovereignty annoint? Get an Enlighten 4 to free a passive point and replace the annointment with Beef or Tranquility
  • If you feel you're lacking damage or survivability, you can get rid of one or both the duration clusters. They are very convenient, nice QoL. But with unleash support, they are not absolutely needed in my opinion. Try to play with and without them, see, what feels better.
  • The Efficient Training above Marauder start is pretty useless, replace it with another jewel.
  • What is up with your yellow jewels? The Damnation Scar and Morbid Scare jewels are pretty much completely useless (besides the ms maybe), and if you do not need the Eagle Glimmer's attributes, I'd replace that as well.
  • Instead, get 2 Brawns (+6 str, -10 or -11 int), another Might of the Meek, and a Watcher's Eye (Anger for budget, Clarity ES mod if you have some exalts, Clarity + Anger if you have 50 ex to spare)
  • Get Vaal BV. It makes a huge difference! Can be 20/0 for starters, but you want to aim for 21/20 or 21/23 Vaal BV eventually
  • Maybe try an explode/aoe shaper/elder weapon. It will weaken your single target, but the clear just feels soo much better. Can do a swap for doon cuebiyari on bosses, if you wish.
  • If you have the currency for it, a corrupted +2 chest and awakened gems are easy upgrades.
Last edited by Snarky85 on Feb 22, 2020, 4:35:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info