[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

Just killed Sirius lvl 7 at lvl 89 without dying and struggling, dont even used a single flask
Very good build for Sirius!
Anyone took this build to delve depth 600? Seems like a good build for delving but I want to be sure before jumping in :)
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Anyone took this build to delve depth 600? Seems like a good build for delving but I want to be sure before jumping in :)

I did 450+ with this build, and it was doing well. The only thing you need to keep in mind is mobility and not to get swarmed by minions, maybe phasing flask would help.
https://pastebin.com/vhbBsqjv
Would love for anyone to take a look on this : )!
12K ES, says 300k Effective BV damage. Feel it's abit low. I keep dying to metamorphs ( Maybe i leech to little) ?
What upgrades can i take next? Watcher's eye? Anger or Discipline ?
Do not have 7-8Link helmet.
Shaper's touch not double corrupted.

All feedback is appriciated.
Is it normal that my chieftain dies against physical hits? I'm currently at 11k ES and some metamorphs hit really really hard.
Here's my update:

I just reached level 100 with this build in Hardcore Metamorph. I leveled with Poet's Pen, didn't like it, changed to Flameblast / Vaal Flameblast and played like this until 85 or so, which was when I switched to the current build.

This build is an exceptional boss killer. With my boss setup, I have around 22k ES at lvl 100 (POB only shows around 20k ES for me for some reason):

For mapping, I used the following weapon. As other people have pointed out, the "explode, dealing fire damage" mod helps immensely with clear speed, which was extremely important to me, since all I wanted to achieve this league was hitting level 100. The increased AoE per 50 strength mod also comes in handy, as 2.5k strength results in a considerable 150% increased AoE. At this point, there is no visual difference in VB AoE between Conc Effect and Inc AoE; it seems capped at some maximum value. Hence, Concentrated Effect can be utilized in the 6L setup.

During leveling, I played around with quite a few more items, such as:
, but I could never really make them work. The dex and int provided by Astramentis were pretty much impossible to replace given the selection of items I could choose from.
Sometimes I also used
for pure breachstone rotas, but the two setups in the top were really what it came down to most of the time.

All in all, it was a pretty fun ride. The closest I came to dying was around level 92 to the Primordial Blocks Map Boss. I wasn't aware that this guy has some sort of one-shot mechanic and didn't really pay attention. Other than that, there were only very few sketchy situations, and I was always able to appropriately react or simply log out.

Thanks again for the write-up + inspiration.

"
Hartree wrote:
Here's my update:

I just reached level 100 with this build in Hardcore Metamorph. I leveled with Poet's Pen, didn't like it, changed to Flameblast / Vaal Flameblast and played like this until 85 or so, which was when I switched to the current build.

This build is an exceptional boss killer. With my boss setup, I have around 22k ES at lvl 100 (POB only shows around 20k ES for me for some reason):

For mapping, I used the following weapon. As other people have pointed out, the "explode, dealing fire damage" mod helps immensely with clear speed, which was extremely important to me, since all I wanted to achieve this league was hitting level 100. The increased AoE per 50 strength mod also comes in handy, as 2.5k strength results in a considerable 150% increased AoE. At this point, there is no visual difference in VB AoE between Conc Effect and Inc AoE; it seems capped at some maximum value. Hence, Concentrated Effect can be utilized in the 6L setup.

During leveling, I played around with quite a few more items, such as:
, but I could never really make them work. The dex and int provided by Astramentis were pretty much impossible to replace given the selection of items I could choose from.
Sometimes I also used
for pure breachstone rotas, but the two setups in the top were really what it came down to most of the time.

All in all, it was a pretty fun ride. The closest I came to dying was around level 92 to the Primordial Blocks Map Boss. I wasn't aware that this guy has some sort of one-shot mechanic and didn't really pay attention. Other than that, there were only very few sketchy situations, and I was always able to appropriately react or simply log out.

Thanks again for the write-up + inspiration.

Congratulations for reaching level 100 in HC!

I am glad that you've enjoyed the build :)

I've added you to the Hall of Fame section (Players who reached level 100 with this build).
Can you do Hall of Grandmasters with this build?
"
Zankai wrote:
Hello, and first off thanks for the guide, I really like the build concept :)

However, after dumping between 10 to 20 ex in the build to get going (currently lv 84), I have a few questions:
- Is a rare helmet 7/8-link mandatory to use Vaal RF as a damage dealing ability ?
- We never use normal RF, right ?
- As I'm not a big fan of big CD skills, I chose not to use Vaal RF as a dealing damage ability. Mostly because it allows me to keep using black sun crest, which is more damage for BV. Whats skill(s) and support do you recommend to help increase BV damage (or survivability) for the spare 4-link I have ?
- I'm still leveling, but I feel like my ES is still quite low (14.5k), and my damage also. In definitive, T14-T16 AL8 bosses are "not so easy" (long killing time, deaths sometimes due to being forced to facetank) if I don't nuke them with Vaal RF+BV. Metamorphs are really long, and so hard because I run out of flask and vaal skills (even if I always try to keep my vaal skills for them).

TL;DR: currently lacking damage and survivability while leveling, is it normal ? How to replace 4L Vaal RF if I don't use it ?

My profile : http://poe-profile.info/profile/Zankai?realm=pc

Edit : other question, how do you manage Veritania with this build ?? I mean damage is not enough to kill her 1st phase, and after she keeps being in the cold cloud, impossible to reach and damage, took me like 3+ minutes to kill her...

My exact issue i dont know im at 10k es and keep dying i have exactly or better gear on and i keep getting wacked. If anyone has an idea cheack my profil would love to get some help with this build.

vaal righteous fire is good vs bosses and metamorphs, since you are playing with Chieftain and the dmg is always low.
Maybe try to change the rings, belt and most important you need better gems with higher quality.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Chieftain
check this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info