[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

This build is so nice.. never die with this build just have to sacrafice speed for this tankiness..

and i got very nice jewel..

would this amulet fit well for people playing this build?
nvm
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 20, 2020, 6:40:22 AM
great build but what stats should i look for on my off hand to increase my damage instead of more energy shield?i feel like 20k ES is a little too much so i want more damage
The build is tanky, fun, and (with a high budget) deals decent damage. For people with who have problems with the clearing, here's something you can craft to make the clear a lot more satisfying.

Just use an awakener's orb to smash 1 item with the explode mod, and 1 item with the AoE per strength mod. If you get an open prefix and suffix, you can scour prefixes and multimod if you like, although it's not really necessary. I use this weapon instead of the Doon sceptre for clearing maps as well as some bosses.

Another Idea I had for perhaps a bit more damage is to smash two scepters together with an Awakener's orb. One with "1% increased spell damage per 16 strength" and the other being "gain #% of physical damage as extra fire damage", the t1 roll. I'd imagine dual wielding those would help damage a bit...although I haven't tested cause it can get expensive trying to roll good ones
Very nice build, dps is really lacking for me atm but I need more levels and such getting more jewels sockets. I just really wish I had better dps atm.
How does this build deal with stun/freeze? Is it just the flask?
Last edited by waslo on Jan 24, 2020, 3:12:16 AM
"
How does this build deal with stun/freeze? Is it just the flask?

Unwavering Stance passive - 'Cannot be stunned'

- Freeze immunity
"
vincentz227 wrote:
This build is so nice.. never die with this build just have to sacrafice speed for this tankiness..

and i got very nice jewel..

Really glad you like the build! And yes your watcher's eye is awesome!!
"
roeshamboner wrote:
The build is tanky, fun, and (with a high budget) deals decent damage. For people with who have problems with the clearing, here's something you can craft to make the clear a lot more satisfying.

Just use an awakener's orb to smash 1 item with the explode mod, and 1 item with the AoE per strength mod. If you get an open prefix and suffix, you can scour prefixes and multimod if you like, although it's not really necessary. I use this weapon instead of the Doon sceptre for clearing maps as well as some bosses.

Another Idea I had for perhaps a bit more damage is to smash two scepters together with an Awakener's orb. One with "1% increased spell damage per 16 strength" and the other being "gain #% of physical damage as extra fire damage", the t1 roll. I'd imagine dual wielding those would help damage a bit...although I haven't tested cause it can get expensive trying to roll good ones

I fully agree. You can also check AoE comparison with and without this weapon in the F.A.Q. section

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info