The Celestial Lightning Trap Effect - The Apocalypse Mystery Box Returns

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Celestial is fast becoming synonymous with 'quick, dirty and easy mtx creation'. Lacking in substance and value. i.e. 'quick, dirty and easy'.

ah the old "dislike something because its popular" thing, you sir are an MTX hipster XD

in all seriousness celestial probably sells better than other flavors so it only makes sense to go back to the well that has the water
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by Dux_GGG on Aug 13, 2019, 9:12:02 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Celestial is fast becoming synonymous with 'quick, dirty and easy mtx creation'. Lacking in substance and value. i.e. 'quick, dirty and easy'.
I always thought it was synonymous with look what we're going to nerf into the ground?
Last edited by Dux_GGG on Aug 13, 2019, 9:12:29 PM
I'm playing it right now and I just can't see Lightning Trap getting nuked too hard. Saboteurs are less than 1% of characters in this league and lightning trap less than half a percent of the total. It's a good skill, plenty of damage and AoE. The build is quite flexible, but squishy and doesn't match any of the top builds for clear speed.
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"

Potentially somewhat justified, but damn that's cynical.

Celestial has probably simply proven itself one of the most popular themes they've come up with. I know I really love it at times for certain characters. But it's always a shame to really love a theme and not have a skill you want to use 'fit' with it. GGG taking the most popular theme and gradually adding as many skills to it as they can makes a good deal of sense. I don't really see a problem with that.

It's especially cynical given the author.
Last edited by Dux_GGG on Aug 13, 2019, 9:13:23 PM
wew lordy
I disapprove of any shaper shit mtx. It's triggering.

"See stars, throw cars." --Tamago, thicc jugg

[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
spectres and minions buffs and mtx when?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info