An ExileCon Update

say hi to Niko/einhar for me
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Great news! I never considered going to such event even without taking into consideration how remote it is from where I live but it is great to see GGG to organize such a great community event. I'm looking forward to ExileCon for a host of new content to watch and new information that will be presented there.
Wish I could be there. So sad I can't. :(
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
Great news & great game, keep on going! :)
Yyyyyyaaaaay Kripps going!!! He got me into PoE from Diablo 3!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Best of luck with your thing. I hope we don't have weekly updates on it. I know... you're all excited about it. But some of us don't give a rat's ass. We're playing a game. We enjoy it. Thanks a bunch! (You can check my support if you care to). But this event isn't "fun" for most of us. Playing it up isn't helping your cause.

The Schaefers are going to be there... that's interesting. I met them long ago at Bill Roper's wedding.

don't listen to this^ guy
While we don't need weekly updates (and you haven't been doing that so dar so no reason to think you'll start) I am hyped due to the 3.9 and 4.0 announcements. I am very much looking forward to what the future of PoE is.
I'll be interested if there's a stream and suddenly ghudda appears out of thin air and breaks the whole damn thing. also they've got to ban him from nz for 5 days or something.

anyway have a great time :)
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Would have loved to attend but it's looking unlikely, awesome that some will be streamed though!
No Demi on the Line Up.... feels bad for him as I still think he knows this game pretty well and has contributed a lot to the game.
Is there a set date/time already available for the ExileCon's keynote presentation livestream or the livestream schedule in general ?
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info