An ExileCon Update

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Best of luck with your thing. I hope we don't have weekly updates on it. I know... you're all excited about it. But some of us don't give a rat's ass. We're playing a game. We enjoy it. Thanks a bunch! (You can check my support if you care to). But this event isn't "fun" for most of us. Playing it up isn't helping your cause.

Then maybe don't pay so much attention to news posts if you're "just playing a game". It isn't "fun" for us having to read trite comments like this.
I'm now very glad my parents got us all residency when I was living in NZ for a few years. It will be good to be back.
Super
Covering the ticket for a streamer that doesn't even play the game.. monkaHmm
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Best of luck with your thing. I hope we don't have weekly updates on it. I know... you're all excited about it. But some of us don't give a rat's ass. We're playing a game. We enjoy it. Thanks a bunch! (You can check my support if you care to). But this event isn't "fun" for most of us. Playing it up isn't helping your cause.

Tbf, this announcement seems like it was pretty important, since it concerns new visa and immigration requirements.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Spoiler
Today we're excited to announce the star-studded lineup of past and present Path of Exile Streamers and content creators attending the convention, including Kripparrian, NeverSink, Engineering Eternity, Quin69, Rhykker, Zizaran, Mathil, Raiz, Nugiyen, Havoc, Tarkecat, ZiggyD and Amie. Also attending ExileCon are many other invited guests, such as David Brevik, Max Schaefer, Erich Schaefer and even a few Path of Exile voice actors.

So are they going to cosplay as poe characters and duel it out till last person standing?

Well, Mathil's already done that aplenty so...yeah? :^)
quin to cosplay dented head slayer holding a zdps dented foil?? and nugi to wear some thic armour for his impenetrable rear defences??
Do we have the event schedule?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

The Schaefers are going to be there... that's interesting. I met them long ago at Bill Roper's wedding.

Don't get salty with those of us who are going just because you're not. Just skip the announcements.
"
DaMasteRyu wrote:
Covering the ticket for a streamer that doesn't even play the game.. monkaHmm

Who? Kripp? Where did it say they covered his ticket?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info