[3.9] Sad of Dying - The undying Juggernaut Build

Hello gaser,

nice to hear you are happy with the build.
DPS wise I would say two Skills CoC should be stronger, with regards to single target dps I am not sure, maybe a pure physical Cyclone, but did not do the math yet.
Anyhow two triggered Spells should be similar in Damage.

At the end I realized this is not the highest DPS build, there ware stronger ones.
Actually I use
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2571121
Which works out well with similar mechanics.

Best regards
Mirathas.
Thanks a lot for this awesome build! Been running it for a couple of days now and it's seems really, really tanky. But i'm currently facing a problem with my mana when having 3 auras active, I keep running out of mana. Do you have any mana leech or something on your gear/talents?
To be honest, when using Cyclone I always use a Chest with -15 Mana Cost of Socketed Attack Skill. Never thought about other mana option :-)
I've been playing this build since season start, am at level 89 and invested about 4ex so far.
I oftentimes feel far from being undying and my damage also feels quite week, especially against metamorphs and their "resists elemental damage" mod. I sometimes need to spin for like 5 minutes to get it down (at least I usually take close to no damage).
I feel like I am missing something. I know my resistances could be slightly higher, but besides that I'm not sure. I am however quite a PoE noob.

Also: which Pantheon would you suggest? Couldn't find any info on it, maybe I've missed something.
Last edited by LML on Dec 25, 2019, 5:14:10 PM
Seems like nothing is indicated about Pantheon, but I think Soul of Ralakesh and Solaris would be a pretty good choice.
So, I've been playing a lot with this build lately and here is what I did:

1. I've stopped at dual wield 2-skill setup since it gives max damage. I've crafted myself a better scepter tho instead of doryany, it's pretty easy to get.
2. In passives, I haven't gotten to twin terrors/thick skin, went for life and DPS on the left side and took all sockets for more jewels.
3. For auras, do not have enlighten yet, so no vitality (doubt I'm gonna use it at all) but I've added War Banner and Blood and sand to anger/herald/precision for more damage and area radius respectively.
4. For pantheon, I went with Arakaali & Shakari.
5. My gear is pretty average like my chest has 0 res, but I've killed mino & phoenix, 3 red conquerors and so on with 1 hand, so build is viable.

Planning to get + to aura gems corruption on my gloves, corruptoin for nebuloch, then watcher's eye and so on in the very end. Gonna keep improving on, any advice is welcome.

I am still thinking of is the strongest endgame 6l.
Could it be: cyclone-coc-puryflame-conviction-empower4+increased critical strikes? Or maybe some awakened sup gem as the last 6th? Send help pls.

Last edited by gaser on Dec 26, 2019, 6:13:21 AM
yea ive kinda hit a wall with the build atm got about 12 exalt not sure what to spend it on to get any real improvement
Very neat build.

But for fucks sake, can you turn off screen shake?
Volatile dead and desecrate is not end game viable using this build currently in 3.9.
I am currently playing the Volatile and Desecrate Cyclone and have the same problem like Flashyroar...Mana!!
I can only use Anger and Herold of Ashes then my Mana is already at its maximum. Cant run another Aura like Precision though. How did you manage to run all those skills and still have enough Mana left?
I am not really the best PoE player but i cant really see any Mana related stuff in the Skill tree or Gear.....Am i doing something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info