There is a new pet in the store, the Vanguard Owl! This owl wears a metallic helmet and has a red and golden glowing effect which makes it not only a great travel companion, but also a stylish addition to many outfits. Watch the video below or click here to get yours.

Naturally, the Vanguard Owl Pet works perfectly with the Vanguard Armour Set and other cosmetic effects from the Vanguard Supporter Pack. If you'd like to match the look of your new pet using other microtransactions from the store, then check out the combination of the Vampiric Armour Set with the Wasteland Helmet, Holy Eyes, Red Hooded Cloak, Blood Guard Axe, Blood Guard Weapon Effect and the Innocence Footprints Effect. Finish your outfit with the Zenith Character Effect.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank

hoot hoot
dank
oh hell ya
Neat.
Wow, that’s a hoot
Eh, not my style. The idle routine is funny though.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Is it just me or these Microtransaction Shop items are getting expensive?

Maybe they should start doing rotation on different items.

So you have chance to buy them everyday randomly, that would be more exciting and create more limited editiong sets etc.

Not keep bumping the prices through the roof.
Clash of the titans?
Saved
hooters!
"
60x7 wrote:
Clash of the titans?

lol - totally my first thought as well.

"
Is it just me or these Microtransaction Shop items are getting expensive?

Getting? lol.

GGG's been asking for $110 for a lightning scorpion pet since the earliest days of POE's release.

All in all though, considering the game itself is essentially free, or mostly free to have a good experience (Some stash tabs are reaaaaal needed qol as far as I'm concerned), I don't really have many gripes with their monetization model.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info