Legion Statistics: Unique Items and Areas

wurm's molt, always make my heart broken
Having great currency making possibility in low tier maps is fine, it enables the MF and quant stacking way of playing. It also helps keep players in the game and in the market. So I'm okay with that.

But the high-end content (imo from guardians to uber) definitely needs to be more rewarding. Obviously not to the same extent, but they all need to be buffed.
good stuff GGG.
love the stats/info updates!
I think ive did only glacier when needed for dailies on atlas or for completion, farming same map would make me nuts tho..
Awesome review.
"
darktuga wrote:
fun thing , that the top 10 maps are all WHITE FUCKING MAPS does this info tell you something is extremely wrong with your game?

I don't see anything wrong with this. White maps drop freely and are accessible for all kinds of builds. Red maps are harder to run and drop less frequently and if they would change that and red maps were run most, people like you would be bitchin that the endgame wasnt exclusive enough.
"
liefdes wrote:
But the high-end content (imo from guardians to uber) definitely needs to be more rewarding. Obviously not to the same extent, but they all need to be buffed.

Well there are people running guardian sets and farming shaper and uber elder constantly, so if you buff those rewards the 1% builds (or at the least the nolifers with double corrupted 6l gear and all that) will have infinite access to even more good stuff.

People like me who don't have much time or play casually can do those endgame bosses maybe a couple of times a league max, so for us, when guardians drop nothing or shaper drops gloves, it feels super bad, cause there went our chance and now we can retry only in a few days/weeks. So i tend to skip said content in general and go for content i actually like playing.

I wish they would change the reward/drop system in a way that rewards diversity in the content that you run. For instance by increasing the rewards/drops for content that you haven't done in a while and decreasing rewards/drops for content that you have run in, say, the last hour or so. That would probably brick all this ''farm area x forever and get rich'' behaviour.
Last edited by DistantBliss on Aug 7, 2019, 12:44:53 AM
Overall a big jump forward in league design going from Synthesis.

But someone in the team dropped the ball on letting Headhunter ruin the game's economy and fun again so here's hopping you don't make that same mistake again next league and just keep bringing better content than the last.

not counting the headhunter issue, i'd rate this league a nice 7/10
Great stats; thanks.

To make the endgame more exciting, how about after you beat red elder or Shaper the first time, gating all other fights behind pvp fights between others making the +1 attempts? Winner gets to move forward and choose a single item off his defeated opponent's corpse. You then have to take you pvp character into the arena. No switching. The loser could choose to move ahead too, but with an equipment gap where their lost item was.Then substantially boost the Red elder and Shaper Drops. Up that whole risk reward thing.

Farming Shaper would take on a whole new character.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Love the stats....keep em coming!!

very interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info