The Legion Supporter Packs Are Ending Soon

Is there an exact date when the supporter packs for league gonna be end?
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Where are the new twitch prime skins at?
Will the Core Supporter packs continue to stay with 4.0 onwards, or are there coming new "Big" packs with the release of 4.0?
Wanted to get Sunspire pack at the end of the last league, but missed the ending week and checked out when the Legion were already up in the store :'(
"
mpegyna wrote:
Wanted to get Sunspire pack at the end of the last league, but missed the ending week and checked out when the Legion were already up in the store :'(

I'm going to go on a whim and say that if you write an honest and appreciative email to GGG, they will give you an opportunity to retroactively purchase that Supporter pack, my friend. They're quite nice if you're nice to them and explain why you need help and why you couldn't buy it.
"
auc_martin wrote:
Where are the new twitch prime skins at?

I believe that was only a 3 month promo, so now that all 3 have run their course its over for the time being
liked the cultest set, the other looked unfinished to me - especially from behind. hopefully the next two released are nice.
I haven't had any support for 2 years now.
I always wait for an alternative to xsolla ... sorry, I can't give you support
"
TheDravic wrote:
"
mpegyna wrote:

I'm going to go on a whim and say that if you write an honest and appreciative email to GGG, they will give you an opportunity to retroactively purchase that Supporter pack, my friend. They're quite nice if you're nice to them and explain why you need help and why you couldn't buy it.

I was in the exact same situation a few leagues back. Just came back to the game after a multi year hiatus, didn't know that when the new leagues are announced the old packs go away.

Sent an email with the tone of "look guys, I'm a potato, I totally forgot this happens, is there any way you can let me buy the old packs? If not, no biggie." I think it was a few days after they were taken down.

A very nice support person from GGG (Nav) was able to hook it up for me.

Just remember, be cool and other people may be cool to you in return. :)
IGN: Deacon_Fel
is there a date, i mean when the packs leave the store? i read the post but i didnt see any dates?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info