Can't see where i have to go!

Hey,

Yesterday U stopped showing me the Question mark area's.
I know where most of the shit is. But its still anoying.

Screen:

As you can see the ? is not here. While it should be at the Sarn city.
Any1 else got this? Or knows how to solve this?

IGN: Pruwyn (SC), AssassinateTheAssassin (BSC)
Run around the area until you get to the city.

It is the same as travelling to the Forest Encampment in Act II.
I know the way, but normally the area where i have to go is marked with a ?. And since yesterday orso its not.
It's just a little anyoing.
any1one?
"
nilso1992 wrote:
any1one?

I don't remember there being a question mark for me to go to. I just remember opening my map and seeing exactly what you have on your screen. I just ran around that area until I found the area I needed to be in to go to the vendor area.

I'm almost there again in my current game, so I can look again when I get there, but I'm pretty sure my setup when I got to Act III looks identical to yours and isn't an issue.

I'm not entirely sure still what you're expecting there to be. Are you expecting a quest or something? If so, perhaps you need to go back to the Forest Encampment and make sure you talk to everyone there because perhaps you have a quest that is stuck in the "undone" state (check your Act II map and see if you have any quests not completed)
On normal difficulty all areas are marked on the map and unexplored areas have ? on them. On cruel only adjacent unexplored areas have ? on them. I haven't reach merciless (new HC char) yet with the latest patch (my 70+ templar char died due to dsync, on my screen Kole(Brutus the second) was far away so I feel safe, I noticed my team mates are moving away from me, Kole still far away on my screen, my team mates are now way behind me attacking Kole, all of a sudden Kole teleported right next to me I died in two hits but I only saw single attack ground slam). I would assume that with the latest patch, on merciless difficulty unexplored areas will not be shown on the map including quest areas.
http://www.checkwayelectrotech.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info