I got hacked. T.T

My stash was ruined and so was my main they sold all my gear and items and i have no idea what i'm going to do. please can you reset my account to a earlier today at 2pm. i took a nap and when i woke up my client was broken and my account was wrecked is there anything you can do?
i checked my email and he got in my account and logged in from pensylvan. i dont even know anyone from there. please check the server. i lost about 2.9 exa from this worth of gear and items.
Last edited by Brotastraphy on Mar 15, 2013, 5:22:03 PM
So your PoE and email password were the same? Lesson learned I guess.
"
Brotastraphy wrote:
My stash was ruined and so was my main they sold all my gear and items and i have no idea what i'm going to do. please can you reset my account to a earlier today at 2pm. i took a nap and when i woke up my client was broken and my account was wrecked is there anything you can do?
i checked my email and he got in my account and logged in from pensylvan. i dont even know anyone from there. please check the server. i lost about 2.9 exa from this worth of gear and items.

If they were able to take things, then that means either your password to your email was the same as the password to your account, or they have both passwords and your PC is compromised.

They don't restore items. Sorry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info