An Update From Bex

ive played this game since 2015 and i rarely post
like i have 49 forum posts to my name this will be my 50th <3
I do lurk alot

But i felt compelled to post and for my 50th post this is good enough topic for it :)

enjoy your parental leave spending time with the kids is super important

on similer topic my wee fella is 3 in September where do i buy 3year old path of exile clouths for him , he loves sitting on my lap as i play
ur such a bro
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
God bless you and family Bex

Looking foward to have you Bex in the community Bex

Take care Bex.
Enjoy the time off Bex. Sending the best wishes to you and your loved ones. Much love from Canada.
"
You are the only reason for me to play this game. I am going to take a 6-month break too.

This is just painful to read, no wonder most grinding online grinders like warframe and poe etc have the archetype of community "managers" they have.
"
teksuoPOE wrote:
having a kid? damn that takes more courage than facing uber elder in hardcore with subpar gear.

kudos!

On the plus side, dealing with the "POE is dead/GGG just wants our money!" posts ought to be pretty good practice for a colicky newborn...
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Last edited by NoIguanaForZ on Aug 1, 2019, 1:26:17 PM
Amazing... congratulations and much healthy!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
I am so glad you work in a modern enough country with a good enough company that you can take proper time off to care for your newborn. Congratulations and best of luck. Take your time to rest and be with your family. You deserve it specifically, but all mothers in general deserve time off when they have their child.
Damn. That sucks you will be gone for sometime. I know how you feel when you got to take sometime off to take care of the family. Family is always first, and you got to do what you got to do. But Good luck and hope to see you soon.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info