Dante's Pay-What-You-Want Softcore Shop [designed for poe.xyz.is/ , poexplorer.com]]

Contact me ingame preferably or leave a message here if I'm not online with your ign.

IGN : Danteleet | OnePointDante or race char

See where I'm on there : http://poestatistics.com/users/danteleet/
Last edited by Danteleet on April 15, 2013 12:29 PM
Hey there, redditor here. Can I grab Quill Rain off of you for 1 chaos? I don't have much currency but if that's not enough I'll go higher.

I'll be on in about an hour to see if it's available. Thanks.

IGN: Rognarr
I'm interested in that Silverbranch.

1 Chaos for that. will be on within 1-2 hours.

IGN: BravesKC
I am a redditor and I could really use that Maelstrom Halo and Rift Finger. I'm really struggling in game right now. I could offer 1 alch for each. Cool items though!
Guild: [BLÍSS] Brothers w/o Banners - Rank: Officer
Standard IGN: Moongeist - Rampage IGN: sowen_deadshot
Playtime: 7-9pm US Central (GMT -6)
Standard Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/530290
Rampage Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062852
"
Completed 1 Challengesowen wrote:
I am a redditor and I could really use that Maelstrom Halo and Rift Finger. I'm really struggling in game right now. I could offer 1 alch for each. Cool items though!


Hello,
I'm will participate in the 3h race coming but I'm saving it for you for after the race ! Pm me ingame when you can.


"
Completed 3 ChallengesBraves wrote:
I'm interested in that Silverbranch.

1 Chaos for that. will be on within 1-2 hours.

IGN: BravesKC


"
Sincostan wrote:
Hey there, redditor here. Can I grab Quill Rain off of you for 1 chaos? I don't have much currency but if that's not enough I'll go higher.

I'll be on in about an hour to see if it's available. Thanks.

IGN: Rognarr


Sadly both silverbranch and quill rain are gone, it was pretty quick ! ;)
Hi,
Another redditor here. I PM'd you when you were getting ready for the race. I'm interested in the Death Crest Helm, Apocalypse Nails Quiver, and possibly the Corruption Wrap Chest. I'm pretty new and poor but I can offer a chaos or alch for each.
Ah no worries! Good luck on the race!
If you still have the fate loop ring, I may be interested in it. Let me know!
"
Apple_Pi wrote:
Hi,
Another redditor here. I PM'd you when you were getting ready for the race. I'm interested in the Death Crest Helm, Apocalypse Nails Quiver, and possibly the Corruption Wrap Chest. I'm pretty new and poor but I can offer a chaos or alch for each.


Hey, I'm done with the race so you can pm me on Danteleet or write your ingame name here and I'll get back to you !

"
Completed 3 ChallengesBraves wrote:
Ah no worries! Good luck on the race!

Thanks, although I died in western :( Lack of attention ftl !


"
tehjo wrote:
If you still have the fate loop ring, I may be interested in it. Let me know!


It has been traded away sorry. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info