The Celestial Cyclone Effect

I really like this effect, it's pretty!

I'm having one issue with it though, it takes about half a second to 'settle' and find the edge of the cyclone. This wouldn't really be a problem for a "spin for large stretches of time" approach, but with steady leap slam for movement, it's resetting so often that it never settles to show me the edge of cyclone range.

I'm sure this is fixable, either by speeding it up, or adding a permanent visual edge indicator while leaving the flourish, or some other solution.

Thanks for the MTX, and thanks for a wonderful league!
NERF IS COMMMM______ ...
the problem is of course that every time you release a cool new effect for a skill and I buy it, you nerf the skill into the ground the following league so I have a ton of skill effects I would like to use.. but the skills are now trash
generally dangerous
Meh.

Also, RIP Cyclone next patch. Cool.
It looks alright but I mean.. does Cyclone need another mtx?
OMG this looks BEAUTIFUL!! And it's my skill! Haven't played POE for one month due to no computer and logged in today to see this update! Cosmic or what!
RIP cyclone. You were glorious for one league again at least
"
philosoaper wrote:
the problem is of course that every time you release a cool new effect for a skill and I buy it, you nerf the skill into the ground the following league so I have a ton of skill effects I would like to use.. but the skills are now trash

big reason why nobody should fall into this trap of buying shining effects..

unless you're okay constantly spending money for using it a couple weeks..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Wow, someone actually listened about the Celestial Cyclone. Nice!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
this looks really similar to illusionist cyclone.

also, two cyclone MTXs in cyclone league?

i can't wait to see what the overtuned skill of 3.8 is in order to drop multiple MTXs on a skill more than half the league is playing
definitely doesn't seem manufactured at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info