What happens when a popular theme meets a popular skill? The Celestial Cyclone Effect descends from the stars and is now available in the store! Check it out by watching the video below or grab yours here!

We know that many of you can't get enough of this theme and there is absolutely no shame in going full celestial, so we'd recommend considering the following cosmetic effects for your outfit: the Celestial Armour Set, Celestial Hood, Celestial Character Effect and of course the Celestial Wings!

As always, thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
dank
why not make a full purchasable pack with all of the above?? btw really cool effect
Last edited by 56XBKX56 on Jul 30, 2019, 9:29:03 PM
Oh now that's legit
U released it too late. Should have been ưhen league started
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Confirmed Cyclone nerfed to ground. thanks GGGCent!!!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Not my cup of tea
Saved
OHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
well thought celestial effect skills get nerfed to oblivion this just a teaser of 3.8 patch notes?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Incoming nerf confirmed!
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info