What We're Working On

NICE!!! but when we see Synthesis League in core game?
Thanks for the update GGG. Love this league and cant wait for the expansion.

However its disappointing there will be no improvements to trade when the community is so vocal about it.

You are one of the best gaming companies for listening and implementing the communities requests so hopefully you will consider at least "improving" the most frustrating and demotivating aspect of the game, trade!

Maybe it is time to fix MAP STASH PROBLEM.
We are a lot of exile wich we have a lot of stash map wich cannot be remouve it.It is frustatraiting.
Another good thing wich can improve is to make same thing to Fusion orb ,like jewelers orb,when we reach to 6 link,to stop automaticaly,like jewelers orb how i said.
thx and sorry for my english,not my native linguage.
"
I think its time to switch leagues schedule to 2 leagues per year. 3 month is very short period for casual players. Average player is never fought Elder (and even Shaper) and has not time for Bestiary, deep mining and top endgame craft. Only players that playing 8 hrs day can do this. 90% of POE players saw high endgame content only from streamers - its very sad.

What the actual hell is this. This league specifically is the most easiest league of all time I think. Personally I did 36 in 3 weeks after start. Yes, about 8 hours per day, but if divide all the time to let's say 3 hours per day, league still would be completed in 2 months. I would be very sad if I had to wait for half a year for the next league. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Jul 30, 2019, 12:25:34 PM
Honestly if you don't change anything else about the game at least fix the MTX shop which is apparently your lifeblood. These 2 armor sets being the only available MTX on rollback is trash tier business. It would blow me away to see sales numbers for days like these beating literally anything else you put up. Give us a variety of things to buy. A few hideout decorations, armor sets, weapon skins, char effects etc..
chaos stacks to 20 PLEASE !
Please some 2 weeks event even if it will be VOID
How can a Company be so blind, what is so hard to understand?

Just sell a Pet that loots shards,alchemy, chaos , augment, chance, alteration and trans-orbs.

BIG PROFIT
FANBASE IS HAPPY
WALLET HAPPY
Billy Happy
Billy Ready
Last edited by ebeninami on Jul 30, 2019, 11:43:20 AM
"
Dedisdead wrote:
"
Optio82 wrote:
I've been super enjoying Legion. 6 different characters all above Lvl 90.

A couple of things tho:

-The Map drop rate needs help - it just feels off, too low.

Man, the legion league map drop is from very far away the highest in the entire poe history ever. As an example, in SSF I had 153 atlas completion in less than 3 weeks ; without ever running out of any map that I wanted to run (except for guardians sometimes, which is totally normal !) ; without using any sextant ever ; without even running deep delves for high T15/16 drops ; without running blue and rare maps quite often to level fast my new characters ! The map drop is absolutely perfect and extremely generous, your judgment is just biased as hell.

Lol, how can it be bias? It is my OPINION. Opinions are bias by their very nature. And others in this same thread have said the same exact thing. Great you had a great experience with maps BUT does that mean everyone did? When I was trying to push Shaper and Uber Elder for example, I had major issues not getting Hydra and Pit maps for example BUT had a ton of the other two. When I was completing Red Tier maps - I couldn't get a Crimson Ore or Desert Spring map to save my life.
FINELY things like making Sulphite and Betrayal state shared between all your characters in the league

POGGERS!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info