[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

How is this for clearing blight maps and encounters?
<deleted>
Last edited by JayCy on Sep 11, 2019, 6:27:43 PM
"
KingCrion wrote:
How is this for clearing blight maps and encounters?

Haven't had a blighted map drop yet (over 130-150 maps run thus far), but for encounters it's excellent. Considering the mobs spawn almost right on top of each other contagion just spreads over everything and wipes out entire lanes in a heartbeat. I think this build is underrated for clearing the league mechanic, but since there's more and more info coming out about how lackluster the rewards are for blighted maps, I don't see people leaving their comfy necro builds to play ed/cont. which is fine since it keeps the prices down for our gear lol. I would imagine in blighted maps this build is really good and just clearing entire screens of enemies (minus bosses, that's where it probably lacks a bit) just from what I've seen the entire map gets filled with lanes and lanes of mobs.
"
JayCy wrote:

Unfortunate drops! I didn't get to play that much (still in early yellows due to real life) but I got like 5 blighted maps so far.

The way the monsters line up is so perfect for ED. I started the league with Venom Gyre, but I'll make sure to make an ED Trickster as well!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
JayCy wrote:

Unfortunate drops! I didn't get to play that much (still in early yellows due to real life) but I got like 5 blighted maps so far.

The way the monsters line up is so perfect for ED. I started the league with Venom Gyre, but I'll make sure to make an ED Trickster as well!

About 10 minutes after I posted I got 2 back to back lol. That's PoE for ya.
Hey there!

I am running Malevolence+Temp chains now, and decided to get impresence with free despair.

Which curse should i drop? Or will it work together with temp chains and malevolence?

Also which one is better?
Solstice vigil + temp chains + blood and sand + malevolence + witchfire brew

or

Free despair + temp chains + malevolence + defencive flask?
Last edited by Sedzoku on Sep 17, 2019, 8:46:53 AM
"
Sedzoku wrote:
Hey there!

I am running Malevolence+Temp chains now, and decided to get impresence with free despair.

Which curse should i drop? Or will it work together with temp chains and malevolence?

or

Hey there, you can of course use Impresence (Chaos) for a free Despair Aura. But what Witchfire Brew does for us is it gives us a strong Despair Aura on demand as well as extra damage over time. With Solstice Vigil you essentially have both curses for free and not just one.

I prefer the setup with Solstice Vigil, but I also saw someone else use Perfect Form for free Arctic Armour and that's of course possible as well.

Experimentation is great. Try what you like best. :)
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Sedzoku wrote:
Hey there!

or

Hey there, you can of course use Impresence (Chaos) for a free Despair Aura. But what Witchfire Brew does for us is it gives us a strong Despair Aura on demand as well as extra damage over time. With Solstice Vigil you essentially have both curses for free and not just one.

I prefer the setup with Solstice Vigil, but I also saw someone else use Perfect Form for free Arctic Armour and that's of course possible as well.

Experimentation is great. Try what you like best. :)

Thanks for the reply!
I have an additional curse node on my tree. Do i need one extra additional curse on my gear to get malevolence + despair + temp chains work together?
"
Sedzoku wrote:
Thanks for the reply!
I have an additional curse node on my tree. Do i need one extra additional curse on my gear to get malevolence + despair + temp chains work together?

Malevolence is not a curse and thus does not require another extra curse anywhere. Only TC and Despair are the curses used here. :-)
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Malevolence is not a curse and thus does not require another extra curse anywhere. Only TC and Despair are the curses used here. :-)

Thanks! I was also wondering about the best maps layout-wise to farm for maximizing ED/contation clear potential.

Burials? Any closed maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info