[3.9] Oni-Goroshi Infernal Blow Berserker | Endgame | All Content | Everything Burns!

"
DelmarDruid wrote:
Thank you for you help with the gear and flask's i have some what fixed them, with the warcry i mean where do i put a warcry skill (to trigger the warbringer acdenecey) as i cant find one in the build or am i being really really dumb?

As covered in Gem Setup; Cast when Damage Taken lvl1 > Immortal Call lvl3 > Wave of Conviction lvl7 > Increased Duration lvl20 or Enduring Cry lvl20. The reason for "or" is depending on your playstyle, some prefer Aspect of Carnage than War Bringer.

your path of building is not complete? i'm level 76 and i dunno what to level now.
"
rodwins43 wrote:
your path of building is not complete? i'm level 76 and i dunno what to level now.

Are sure it was the right pastebin? Because mine is for level 90 Berserker. Same link from front page.
error on pob:

Sorry, now its working. Thx for the help!
"
rodwins43 wrote:
error on pob:

It seems like the latest update to POB causing this error. The pastebin was fine before I clicked on POB update after I saw your error, now it doesn't show anything.

Try this;
1) Import the pastebin multiple times - I tested this; sometimes it load sometimes it showed error
2) Use this pastebin pastebin.
3) Save whichever pastebin that loads
4) If all above doesn't work, you have to wait POB patch which shouldnt take long

Edit;

"
rodwins43 wrote:
Sorry, now its working. Thx for the help!

Didn't see this reply before I submitted this post. Glad it works.
Last edited by Asramero on Dec 21, 2019, 9:35:25 PM
Hello again.
Any changes on the gems with the new awakened ones? Could there be a better setup with these new op gems ?
Thx in advance
"
amax3 wrote:
Hello again.
Any changes on the gems with the new awakened ones? Could there be a better setup with these new op gems ?
Thx in advance

Hey there, they are very rare and expensive that I won't bother recommending them in the guide. But if you can afford one get the Melee Physical Damage for chance to Intimidate on hit.

Edit; I thought I was replying to my Glacial Hammer/Ice Crash build which doesn't have Intimidate on hit -source. For this build, Awakened Ancestral Call is the better one and slightly cheaper too.
Last edited by Asramero on Dec 23, 2019, 7:45:44 PM
"
Asramero wrote:
"
amax3 wrote:
Hello again.
Thx in advance

Hey there, they are very rare and expensive that I won't bother recommending them in the guide. But if you can afford one get the Melee Physical Damage for chance to Intimidate on hit.

Edit; I thought I was replying to my Glacial Hammer/Ice Crash build which doesn't have Intimidate on hit -source. For this build, Awakened Ancestral Call is the better one and slightly cheaper too.

Luckily i am able to afford some more expensive stuff.So any suggestion expensive or not is welcome.
"
amax3 wrote:

Luckily i am able to afford some more expensive stuff.So any suggestion expensive or not is welcome.

There are 3 support gems used by the build that have Awakened (A) version; Ancestral Call (AC), Melee Physical Damage (MPD) and Elemental Damage with Attacks (EDWA). Out of the three, A-AC is the best value, A-MPD is the strongest potential and A-EDWA is the least impactful but also the cheapest.

For A-AC it will definitely improve clearing and help you better positioning because of the longer reach. A-MPD can free up the belt slot for something like Stygian Belt with 90+ life, +300 armour, elemental/chaos resistance you need, elemental/fire damage and Elemental Damage with Attacks.

This also give slot for Abyss jewel, look for max life, flat physical to attacks and attack speed if you have dealt critical strike recently. Last but not least, A-EDWA - only gain 4% additional more damage compared to other A- support gems so it's not really worth the currency even if you can afford it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info