[3.9] Oni-Goroshi Infernal Blow Berserker | Endgame | All Content | Everything Burns!

this is my current gear:

I'd like to know how to craft +1 strike gloves and the helmet please :)

Also, I managed to get everything kinda cheap, like 7ex?

I still have around 6-7 ex to spend! I'm open to suggestions!

Played very little, like 2 maps. Loved the playstile :)
Last edited by eduloots on Jan 16, 2020, 11:46:56 AM
"
this is my current gear:

I'd like to know how to craft +1 strike gloves and the helmet please :)

Also, I managed to get everything kinda cheap, like 7ex?

I still have around 6-7 ex to spend! I'm open to suggestions!

Played very little, like 2 maps. Loved the playstile :)

For the gloves you need hunter base gloves which are atleast ilvl 80 and then just try alt regal craft the gloves. As for the helmet its crafted via the scorched fossils.

Got this in like 40 fossils.. it's a start

Now the gloves and annoint will have to wait a lil bit :P

Tried T15 last night and died a few times, but it's because I'm not used with the skills, like casting enduring cry when my health goes down

mobs/metamorphs die quick

It's fun but not something I'll consider for other leagues. But I had to try infernal blow! :)
Last edited by eduloots on Jan 17, 2020, 7:51:57 AM
Trying to min-max this build :)
With tailwind and +1strike gloves its a blast.
Next step will be -res helmet.

Any tips for oni goroshi fire debuff? Its annoying.

Eq:

Spoiler
Last edited by heyu on Jan 18, 2020, 6:03:55 AM
Loving the build!
Made a little change in the tree and grabbed the instant warcry node and went with the Warcry acendency part and it helps a lot during t16 metas/Sirus. Just killed A6 Sirus yday deathless and i gotta say it was pretty easy.

Far from min maxed dont have a -fire res helmet or Infernal Blow enchant.
Im playing with Ruthless/Fire Pen instead of close combat in POB but i already threw abut 400 Chromas at the Sword and never hit 6 Red so im still stuck with close combat. I feel like Close Combat is not active enough during any encounter because you barely stand still atleast im constantly leap slamming around.

Im at 8.2k Health now and can just stand infront of T16 Metas (without Crazy -max res mods ofc) and everything dies rather quickly.

What do you guys say should i run Ruthless or Fire Pen instead of Close Combat?
Also i dont really get the Transcend Flesh Jewel what it does for us or for me rather. I get about 7% more Phys res in Pob if i slot it in but lose a lot of dmg the Jewel doesnt really seem worth it to me for the price its currently at.

Again cheers for the Guide very fun build def gonna do this one again next league.
Just started leveling this on HCM, would it be okay to take war bringer ascendncy first and get instant warcry on tree early on? :)
"
clawface wrote:
Just started leveling this on HCM, would it be okay to take war bringer ascendncy first and get instant warcry on tree early on? :)

I dont play HC but from SC experience i wouldnt really want to play this build without the warcry nodes makes the build infinitely more safe imo.
"
DrStaynes wrote:
"
clawface wrote:

I dont play HC but from SC experience i wouldnt really want to play this build without the warcry nodes makes the build infinitely more safe imo.

I just noticed that in the guide there is no mention of any war crys. which one am I supposed to use while leveling and end game? Its not enduring cry on cwdt is it?
"
I just noticed that in the guide there is no mention of any war crys. which one am I supposed to use while leveling and end game? Its not enduring cry on cwdt is it?

Im using self cast enduring cry myself i also lvled my cwdt/Ic setup because i wanna keep my endurance charges and not instantly lose them all the time.
Last edited by DrStaynes on Jan 18, 2020, 5:45:51 PM
Would replacing Oni-Goroshi with The Saviour be possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info