Animation Feedback

"
god_of_log wrote:
yo i was wondering if you were thinking about the characters facial change since it look like a frozen 3d face with no emotion but the one already on it. I now it'll surely take a lot of time and effort but by doing this you're going to surpass other game like yours that also don't use facial change while playing the rest is pretty much wonderful seriously well done

Facial stuff would be cool add alot of life, could have proper dialouge and acting for the npcs etc but we're a ways off from that at this stage. Facial Rigs are pretty bone heavy and we're quite limited at the moment as well as all the new tech it would require and what not. Can't speak for the big dogs but i think it goes in the 'one day would be nice' file.

Glad you like the rest of the stuff and thanks for the feedback
animator
"
diegob5 wrote:
Why Duelist only have 1 attack animation with staff? Shadow for example attacks with 3 different animations... Shadow looks like a boss when using glacial hammer or heavy strake for example(too bad we'll probbly never build a melee staff shadow), while the duelist looks kind dumb and boring...
Please, he is a duelist for god sake! I think i look cooler attacking with a broom than him with a staff :P
Thanks for your time and sorry for my bad english!

I'll add a second staff attack and after looking at it for the first time in while i think the heavy strike and groundslam could do with some tweaking also. Thanks for the feedback
animator
"
Garr0t wrote:
Did you guys re-rig the zombies recently?
Their shamble is really cool looking now, since their shoulders and arms have been forced forward and are all 'droopy'.

Yeah they got a re-rig for the dismember deaths and the animations have been tweaked too. Glad you like it!
animator
"
Sinzeek wrote:
Hey Ari,

Any chance you could take a look at the Templar 2h mace/staff running animation? - To me, his core looks way stiff while his shoulders move to much..

Yeah thats exactly whats happening, the templar rig has a really bad spine setup so i tried to compensate by making the shoulders bounce around, looking at it now it's abit much escpecially when he's got a big shoulder armour on, i'll tone it down some
animator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info