Zizaran's ExileCon Qualifier Event This Weekend! The Sin and Innocence Mystery Box Returns!

I like money. Insert Mr. Krabs laugh here.
Wasn't the sulphite portal effect already in the game? Isn't it the portal effect for joining someone else's Azurite Mine from their hideout?
"
Shadowstorm wrote:
Wasn't the sulphite portal effect already in the game? Isn't it the portal effect for joining someone else's Azurite Mine from their hideout?

yes it's the same. Now they realised they can sell these as well.
I am looking forward to watching the race event!
The portal is nice.
But i am not a fan of you bringing back old loot boxes.
Yikes... Selling lootboxes for content that was already developed...
"
Shadowstorm wrote:

How is it relevant whether an mtx received dedicated development time or not? They did spend time working on it for Delve league (and other such mtxes at other points in the game's development). How does it make a difference to the mtxes' value? The only relevant question ought to be if you think it looks good or not, not when it was made.
okok but we are still waiting for resonatoer and fossil tab
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Is there any chance to get an "Sin and Innocence"-Item or do I first have to get the "Sin"-Item and the "Innocence"-Item to combine them? like it was for the huntsman- and madcap-items. Thanks for the help. :)

btw I'm a fan of bringing old Mystery-Boxes back, in case you miss some.
Nice, but please make race event for last month of legion league.
character slot sale pl0x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info