g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

"
EvilZueva wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
EvilZueva wrote:
Well yea, but champion gives several K more armor, and swapping to champion on your character in PoB gives your current setup over 3m more combined DPS, i might be missing something, but to me it loots like champion is just superior if you can maintain the leech from other sources.

As of right now on my POB cyclone with impale is doing 17 million damage, a smidge more actually, then you have to double that for "saviour" so currently 34 million dps with saviour

If you lost all of the slayer nodes and picked up the champion taunt route + unstoppable hero + master of metal. You would have 16.5 million dps and then doubled for saviour. You would gain a couple thousand armour which is not much at all tbh and you would lose a lot of aoe on your cyclone, bleed immunity, all the leech stuff, phys reflect immunity, all to lose half a bit more than half a million dps.

So no, it is not worth it.

So im missing something, im not saying im right btw, i just wish to learn.
question is, what am i missing ? bcus when loading your char in pob, im only reaching like 14m total dps ? im not very experienced with PoB :)

Upload my actual character on delirium as im doing the build but with full cluster jewels and such. That aside slayer is much better than champion. While I understand the want to learn. This is a build guide, not a how to operate POB 101.
got some assimulacrum gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtmzWsapSuU
Tried importing your Delirium slayer onto POB but it only goes up to 97 skill points with no gear. Kind of lost where to go next from there
"
Deicidasum wrote:
Tried importing your Delirium slayer onto POB but it only goes up to 97 skill points with no gear. Kind of lost where to go next from there

1.) The character is level 100 on delirium and has been for awhile now. Idk what 97 you are talking about and the one on std is 95 and is extremely old.

2.) You should never import characters based off builds. Things change every league and i do not make the character of a build guide i have up every single league. Guides exist because all of the information + gems + gear + tree etc etc is in the build guide and the POB link PLUS whatever is up in the changelog.

3.) I just so happened to take the cyclone build this league and completely push it as far as i could including all the super OP cyclone jewels and such. However as i have mentioned many times in the past I do not update my guides based on current league stuff. You have no idea if it will stay in the game, how easily obtainable it will be, if it'll be realistically possible to get the things (like cluster jewels) in the next league, if things will get nerfed or changed or removed etc etc etc.

4.) I took the character apart as i have done 40/40 and am done with it and am about to (as we speak) start posting and selling it off. Looking at the current character will not show you any of the gear and when it comes to passive tree it won't actually show you the cluster jewels and such. However i do have my personal POB updated as i did the build and kept it updated as i went... If nothing significant happens with cluster jewels and they will continue to exist and are easily obtainable after future leagues, i will fully update guide to incorporate all of this in there.

For now if you are interested here is the POB link: https://pastebin.com/ZWVQzjGM
Last edited by g00fy_goober on May 30, 2020, 7:47:17 AM
Guide fully up to date for 3.11. Upgraded tree and choices. One of my only builds to have cluster jewels actually updated and put into it as i ran this build last league in 3.10 i was able to do it.

Make sure to read the notes at start and also the changelog for most up to date information.

If you have any questions feel free to post here or stop by on my stream.
Your clusters are wrong tho since deep cuts has been removed from the game ?
"
arteqt wrote:
Your clusters are wrong tho since deep cuts has been removed from the game ?

Try reading the bolded, colored straight at the top of guide NOTES listed.
Hello! I'm still quite new to this game, and this build caught my eye. The cyclone range is huge in this video, however, iirc melee strike range got nerfed when combined with cyclone, right? Is the range still big, like atleast somewhat similar with the video? I'm literally just trying to make my cyclone area big as hell
"
Tabofren wrote:
Hello! I'm still quite new to this game, and this build caught my eye. The cyclone range is huge in this video, however, iirc melee strike range got nerfed when combined with cyclone, right? Is the range still big, like atleast somewhat similar with the video? I'm literally just trying to make my cyclone area big as hell

It is not quite as big as video, but with a level 21 gem and foils or foil/saviour and the same passive nodes it still gets pretty big.
NVM had a question but answered it myself lol
Last edited by WolfDrone on Jun 29, 2020, 10:23:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info