[Removed by Support]
neato
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
TauOrigin wrote:
$18?! Are you ok GGG?

Obviously people seem to be buying MTX at these prices, otherwise they wouldn't be sustainable.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
$18?! Are you ok GGG?

It's not them, it's Tencent, for now, people are both blaming and praising GGG for many things. Slowly, Tencent is showing it's teeth.

The avalanche of MTX in the last months is their doing, they are just slowly pushing,to see how far they can go, what is the tipping point of losing customers,how much you can squeeze before most of the community starts being agitated.

So far the waters are somewhat calm,so the overpriced hideouts and shield effects,and other things are giving them the green light for even higher pricing of MTX.

GGG would never dare for such overpricing,as they know,they are small compared to other very large fish in the ocean. They aren't ubisoft,or EA, or Tencent. But hey,Tencent can push it,they can take the heat,even the loss of some customers,as long as the whales keep handing over the dosh for one overpriced lootbox,one hideout,one weapon effect,portal effect after the other.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jul 25, 2019, 10:07:13 AM
"
Nosferat wrote:
This would have made more sense during abyss league.

+1
I cant get it - is that some marketing strategy or they just suck at making mtx in the right time/league/. But it took them 2-3 leagues to make fossils stack so...i think i get it. xD
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
I wish spectral shield throw didnt make it so you barely saw the shield you're throwing.

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
"
Ashwin wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
$18?! Are you ok GGG?

Obviously people seem to be buying MTX at these prices, otherwise they wouldn't be sustainable.

"
Nosferat wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
$18?! Are you ok GGG?

It's not them, it's Tencent, for now, people are both blaming and praising GGG for many things. Slowly, Tencent is showing it's teeth.

The avalanche of MTX in the last months is their doing, they are just slowly pushing,to see how far they can go, what is the tipping point of losing customers,how much you can squeeze before most of the community starts being agitated.

I have nothing against MTX!
But who is the contingent of f2p games?

I would buy MTX at a cheaper price and I would like to help GGG, but if Ill spend my $18, I will only get a shield.
In another game I will get a full set for the same money and more fun.

Now it is an overpayment and as a result I don’t buy anything.
GGG have no money from me..

Pricing policy is stupid and rash. Here is my opinion.

I hope you understand me and will not laugh at my English. Thanks.
[Removed by Support]
I do completely agree.. The pricing of the MTXes have continuously gotten outrageously high.. However, people still seem to be buying them, otherwise GGG cannot keep it this high..

This translates to the fact that, the money they make from keeping the prices this high outweighs the potential money they could make from extra sales by lowering the prices.

And that is not something that will change overnight. If they see a trend of MTXes not selling over a long period of time, that is what will prompt them to revise the prices.
"
Nosferat wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
$18?! Are you ok GGG?

So far the waters are somewhat calm,so the overpriced hideouts and shield effects,and other things are giving them the green light for even higher pricing of MTX.

GGG would never dare for such overpricing,as they know,they are small compared to other very large fish in the ocean. They aren't ubisoft,or EA, or Tencent. But hey,Tencent can push it,they can take the heat,even the loss of some customers,as long as the whales keep handing over the dosh for one overpriced lootbox,one hideout,one weapon effect,portal effect after the other.

GGG has always had high mtx prices and they've promoted their mtxes aggressively since forever as well. Having been here since before launch, I haven't noticed any change since the Tencent buyout. If you don't like their mtx prices, feel free to say so. But that's on GGG, so save us from the tinfoil hats.

Btw, 185 points is in line with their other - older - shield mtx prices, and there's plenty that cost more.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jul 25, 2019, 11:37:56 PM
:) Conspiracy and tinfoil,the lamest way to shut down an argument when you have zero facts to back up your claims.

I very much doubt you have been here since before launch,considering my account is older than yours. You might have not noticed any change,many others have.

They always had MTX offers, they rarely had overpriced mtx offers and there were far fewer between many quality of life,build of the week and development manifestos. Go back to 2014-15,and compare the MTX offers from then to now. Yeah......thought so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info