Highlights from the Video-Making Competition

I really enjoyed "This is Path of Exile" by HDTanel.

The flask Hero was funny too :p

Good work everyone !
I feel like build showcases should have no place in this competition....guess not enough submissions have been made?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Dear GGG,

could you make voice lines in the game (ALL of them!) available for download? They are amazing and basically only to be found on YouTube, with often bad quality. The Izaro lines shown in the video were probably only used for the video, because some awesome person took his/her time to upload it to YouTube.

Especially Syndicate voice lines would be nice!

In general, free and easily accessible voice lines would boost the creativity for video and music creation immensely! It would also be a big help for potential writers (on the side note: Is there a writing competition coming soon?).

I hope there is no legal issue with it, but I don't see why because the voice lines are encountered in the game that is public, of course! And they are copyrighted anyway.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by morgasmus on Jul 25, 2019, 8:18:02 AM
wowza
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Engineering Eternity misleading people here with the ex drops!!! xD
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Quin69 sperging out while playing would be a better story than these.
Just put HDTanel video on every page you own as Your commercial, and put what reward he earned, it will only benefit you, others are kind of just video of copied builds...
"
ArchDevilCro wrote:
Just put HDTanel video on every page you own as Your commercial, and put what reward he earned, it will only benefit you, others are kind of just video of copied builds...

GGG already use this video, because it's only compilation of GGG trailers =\
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"This is Path of Exile" was the most enjoyable and good one. There really should be voice lines of all characters, heroes and villains alike, available for download for the purpose of making tribute videos like this. That way we could futhermore use variety of creativity for promotion of this fantastic game by the Community of PoE. Many thanks for this showcase!
Last edited by Mufasotep on Jul 25, 2019, 12:40:53 PM
"make a movie" they said, no advanced camera controls available in game, character models/objects should be shared for blender/sfm/other stuff, who the fuck would spend countless hours creating models for talent competition. The only solution I can think of is drawing something animated by hand, shit takes a lot of time. We just dont have tools/resources to create "good" content in short amount of time. Its kinda sad, Bex often shows cool angles that we cant achieve. FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info