3.7.4 Patch Notes

NEAT! Stackable fossils are POG!
Last edited by porkchopTV on Jul 24, 2019, 9:12:25 AM
good job.
"
Schmockla wrote:
Please make a new tab for Fossils, those currency stash tab slots are always taken up by something that isnt added to it, like ancient orbs, harbnger orbs etc...

New tab for PROPHECIES PLEASE

New tab for INCUBATORS PLS (like the map stash tab - cause they have diff iLvL)

this
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Fixed a bug where Cyclone and Righteous Fire's area of effect was visibly scaling with Character Size. This has no functional effect on its area of effect.

with this they should start this league...now so many [Removed by Support] farmed headhunters and that endgame shits...with headhunter buf +cyclone.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Jul 24, 2019, 6:45:55 PM
yeess huraaay, stackable fossils, I really wish for something like this
Very cool, GGG.
"
Schmockla wrote:
Please make a new tab for Fossils, those currency stash tab slots are always taken up by something that isnt added to it, like ancient orbs, harbnger orbs etc...

New tab for PROPHECIES PLEASE

New tab for INCUBATORS PLS (like the map stash tab - cause they have diff iLvL)

While we're at it, WhyTActualF do the Harbinger Orb, Engineer's Orb, etc. STILL not have currency tab slots, especially since they're now showing up outside of harbginger encounters?

I can't imagine there are particular "technical issues" to resolve there....
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Since the Harbinger orbs/shards have to deal with maps, the Engineer orbs/shards deal with strongboxes, Binding orbs/shards deal with gear, and Ancient orbs/shards deal with Uniques, why not incorporate slots pertaining to each one in their respective tabs? Or new slots in the current currency or Fragment tabs? The same with Incubators and Fossils/Resonators? I understand Legion is still it's own league but the fossils and Resonators could have their own tab similar to the currency tab where you can just open that tab and Ctrl click and the items will go into their proper slots. There are more than enough different Fossils and Resonators to have it's own special tab. It could be considered a QoL MTX like the current currency/map/div/fragment tabs. And if Legion goes Core game then you could incorporate the Incubators into it as well in future patches similar to adding the Annulment and Horizon orbs/shards to the current currency tab. This way people won't have to take up their wild card slots on the currency tab with stacks of shards that have been in the game for several leagues now and can use them for each respective leagues new currency type. Also, can we please add slots for the different breachstone tiers and blessings? One last thing, since the Temple of Atzoatl is also incorporated into the core game can the Vials Just some ideas that have been going through my head.
Last edited by HickoryDock on Jul 24, 2019, 4:25:22 PM
"Fixed a bug where channelled skills could sometimes fail to deal damage while on Predictive networking mode."
Finally
Thank you, GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info