3.7.4 Patch Notes

"
sirgog wrote:
On the fossils, is the Sanctified/Encrusted rarity tier considered to be rare (stacking to ten) or common (twenty)?

They're both in the "rare" category and stack to 10.
"
The amount of Rage that you have is now displayed as a numerical value above your Mana Globe.

Is this for when you encounter OHKO mechanics? if so pog.
Last edited by Asmosis on Jul 23, 2019, 9:09:32 PM
word
Any Chain Hook improvements coming?
"
Fixed a bug where, if two Legion Historic Jewels were altering a Keystone passive and one of them would result in the Keystone being Dance with Death, while the other jewel was actually the one altering the Keystone (to something other than Dance with Death), you would be unable to equip a helmet.

I don't understand.... aren't all Legion Jewels 'Limited to: 1 historic'? HOw would you ever have two Legion Historic Jewels active?
thanks! hoping to see AH soon!
Nice! I wish I knew what the Legion General's sound was and I wish it were ezer to find him in the gaggle
Fix Syndicate isnt their process pls
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
On the fossils, is the Sanctified/Encrusted rarity tier considered to be rare (stacking to ten) or common (twenty)?

They're both in the "rare" category and stack to 10.

Thanks.

Any chance of an official name convention for the three tiers?

Is it Prismatic = Common, Lucent = Rare, Glyphic = Ultra Rare?

(I'd previously used Common, Uncommon, Ultra Rare for the three tiers unofficially)
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Fixed a bug where Shaper dialogue would play when a Shaper Guardian fragment dropped from Legion sources

Oh, come on, don't fix this, i love it....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info