The Crystal Earthquake Effect

Is eq meta next league?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Baron01 wrote:
This game has horrible issues with visibility and clarity of visuals, Legion pushed this problem to new heights. This MTX is solid, I like indication where secondary explosion will happen, but it definitely does not help with relieve the problem at hand.

i'm usually not negative towards the game and it's mtx but after betrayal something changed: the visibility of fight details went down to a point where my brain hurts after playing for an hour. unfortunately, legion mobs also use the effects introduced with betrayal.

at some point i even got scared of my pets returning to me cause i couldn't differ them from monsters in all the visual clutter.

visual effect blur maybe helpful to increase the tension but imho this should be reduced to boss fights.

---

this, and purple isn't my color, really ;)

wow cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
i want it :D
Not a fan. It looks OK, it's just not to my tastes.
The mtx has a very arcaney look which makes it feel more like a spell effect than an attack like earthquake. Don’t feels like it fits here.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Is this a very popular skill? I've never seen anyone use it or talk about using it.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Awesome mtx!
Why would anyone use EQ, when we have Cyclone?
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
noice :}

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info