WTB Full builds in set (Guardian, Hiero, Necro, Chieftain)

"
Incessant wrote:
ill show u why this mod has been nerfed.

https://imgur.com/0D72873

also price range for the weapon with double nonchaos as chaos paired with t1 ele as extra chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/qwyjv9cg

i could even swear to you im not even selling more expensive than market price because im selling you the whole build including gems like u mentioned on your post :< people selling this weapon mod other than me are selling 30~50ex too, some even went to 70

Hey thank you again for you detailed explanation, yea that one is on me cuz I didn't checked the crafted mods and noticed the legacy one lol. If you're asking for 100ex i'll prolly just pass or I need time to collect some currency from my friends. Or maybe did you sell your RF gears already? If that's cheaper I'll consider!
Standard/Temp League Service Vouch Thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2678952
rf is way slower and due to the degen of rf it doesnt feel tanky at all tho

rf gear is way cheaper ofcourse because im using Doon Cuebiyari and its only like chaos worth weapon.

but ill be honest with you its preety damn slow and dosent deal even 30% of the damage of this build tho

ofcourse if you are okay with it i dont mind lol

but due to the conscience of mine id say its not worth playing it
p/s there is a reason i changed to divine ire :P
I speak english mandarin japanese malay hokkien and cantonese :D

My ign : MasshiroYuki / IHeartsBora
Ma time zone : GMT+8
I afk alot when i have alot of items to sell // if not mostly ill be offline (IF I HAVE NO ITEM FOR SELL sobs* :'< )
Last edited by Incessant on Aug 3, 2019, 12:56:27 AM
"
Hey thank you again for you detailed explanation, yea that one is on me cuz I didn't checked the crafted mods and noticed the legacy one lol. If you're asking for 100ex i'll prolly just pass or I need time to collect some currency from my friends. Or maybe did you sell your RF gears already? If that's cheaper I'll consider!

I can wait since im kinda focusing to level up my duelist now, probably wont touch this char unless i got bored and wanna try something fun then ill just probably run some maps with this char. And trust me, if u got tired of this build and want to sell it out, u will get back what u sold if u can find a buyer for each item . I am really not selling them overpriced, 90something to 100ex is exactly how much i spent on this build.

I afk alot when i have alot of items to sell // if not mostly ill be offline (IF I HAVE NO ITEM FOR SELL sobs* :'< )
Last edited by Incessant on Aug 3, 2019, 8:30:54 PM
"
Incessant wrote:
"

I can wait since im kinda focusing to level up my duelist now, probably wont touch this char unless i got bored and wanna try something fun then ill just probably run some maps with this char. And trust me, if u got tired of this build and want to sell it out, u will get back what u sold if u can find a buyer for each item . I am really not selling them overpriced, 90something to 100ex is exactly how much i spent on this build.

I saw you in the same time zone as I am, will give you an answer by 9 tonight
Standard/Temp League Service Vouch Thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2678952
"
Yondcutie wrote:

Thanks !

"
Incessant wrote:
"
Yondcutie wrote:

Thanks !

Hey I've asked and seems like I can't collect enough to buy :( maybe I'll wait till this league merged, if it's still possible by that time
"
Yondcutie wrote:
"
Incessant wrote:
"
Yondcutie wrote:

Thanks !

Hey I've asked and seems like I can't collect enough to buy :( maybe I'll wait till this league merged, if it's still possible by that time

yeah league is merging soon i dont mind so just hit me up by that time

In case u didnt find anything i could sell my SRS/Zombro build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info