Solo or party for XP

Till now I played strictly solo. I leveled one character to 100. It was before xp nerf. My second character is now 99 and I have no patience to go to 100 alone again. Is it worth to do it in party for XP? Or stay solo. 5 yeras of playing only solo have 0 experience in parties.
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2019, 9:54:54 AM
Depends which league and how much trust u have in the people your party with. Random parties from globals are just fucking bad, sometimes takes longer to organize a rota than to fucking run a map there are also leechers scammers trolls etc.

If we talk about carry + aurabot 2 man party should be a lot faster and not give you as many problems of organization as you only need to talk to 1 guy, one can focus on killing while the other picks up the loot and will just give a massive boost of dmg and survivabily which makes it less likely that you end up with -10% xp on a run. Splitting loot might be a problem and there is also at which time each member of the party tends to play the game if you wanna be together consistently.

The main problem is just to find ppl you find yourself comfortable with.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
No xp boost in parties now so slo is much better

U kill faster, u dont rush and can go afk whenever u want and most of the time u can understand whats happening on ur screen
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Thank you all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info