Mule quantity

I don't post very often in the forum but i always lurk around when i can.

I tried to look for the subject but found nothing usefull so far, so here's my question.

We can open 2 path of exile clients, which mean bringing a "mule" to our maps is kinda ok, but the real question is... does it work?

A new person on the map increase currency quantity by 50% and other stuff by 27% and so on, assuming the current info getting inside the map with a "mule" will increase your profit, right?

Does the level matter? The person need to by alive to count? They need to be close to each other?

If anyone know the answer to this questions i would appreciate it, thanks.
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2019, 7:17:02 AM
In map. Dead or alive doesn't matter. I think the minimum level where you can clear story mode is 35? So that's the 'minimum level' your dupes have to be.
You can also use your mule as a second atlas. Its really good. Think about it. ;)
I am pretty sure that the level doesn't matter, but you need to have killed act 10 Kitava to be able to enter maps (please correct me if I'm wrong).

It doesn't matter if the person is dead or alive, and they don't need to be near you at all. All that matters is that they are in your party and inside the instance for you to get extra quantity.
since this only seems to benefit the map person why not everyone does that?
"
You can also use your mule as a second atlas. It's really good. Think about it. ;)

I think atlas is shared between character, don't know what you are saying
If you wanna run all of them in a single PC probably will need VMs and a high budget PC but yeah overall should be posible to manage 5 leecher accounts and get 250% extra currency yourself at the cost of more monster HP. Just not sure over the rules on this guy but i think it's legit strat.

2 clients should work just fine.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Jul 22, 2019, 11:24:33 PM
"
AdmiralGhost wrote:
"
You can also use your mule as a second atlas. It's really good. Think about it. ;)

IIRC you can't login twice in same account(oldest login will dc), so each mule requires its own account. And Atlas obviously isn't shared between accounts.
"
zecoratul wrote:
"
AdmiralGhost wrote:
"

IIRC you can't login twice in same account(oldest login will dc), so each mule requires its own account. And Atlas obviously isn't shared between accounts.

didn't thought about that lol
i play like that
2 accounts, 2014 computer (intel I7 3.6Ghz 8Gb ram NVIDIA GTX 760 SSD) 2 screens 24" and 22". i have to wait few seconds that both client finish map loading and after it's no lag unless there is batrayal encounters

i play in windowed mode to manage easily both windows, but careful when you click on the window bar it reduce the size and when in fight ... lol

for leveling the second, use the first to open the way. use tp and join him with the second that you can mark TP without fighting. limit is quest limitation. use it 2 or 3 time per act

i play 2 different classes to have one of each on both accounts.
i level both of them, one can be th eboss killer for the other when you are close to a level and don t want to waste 10% xp.

one stays at the portal and i play the other

atlas maps are completed for both on boss kill. but this league i have a glacier atlas and a normal atlas. you can have a MF char and a normal char

challenges are also completed on both if not char restricted

you can trade between them in map if inventory is full on the player one
but carefull it time to trade between them

you also have double master missions

i wouldn't try that without a SSD drive

this season it's slayer and pathfinder level 92 and 93
Last edited by Djarkan_ on Jul 23, 2019, 7:11:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info