Stackable Fossils Coming This Week!

shut up and take my money!
Thanks! Now to get them spots on a stash tab or their own tab if you really must.
"
Karp_490 wrote:
Hot damn

+1
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
The first sentence wasn't necessary, y'know. They should have been stackable since their release and you know it. Also, the news banner is misleading. Fossil tab teaser, I guess?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Neat!
>>>We're excited to announce that we managed to resolve technical issues

>>We're excited

>technical issues

Pepega Devs indeed. Let's count how many years will take them improve hideout import function.
This is useful, however it would be nice to have a way to dump all the various currencies into the respective tabs, instead of having to cycle though 10 different tabs after every run. Also a way to merge currecy tabs in standard would be helpful. It can take hours to do this manually.
Last edited by Vinrog on Jul 21, 2019, 9:04:38 PM
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Fossil tab teaser, I guess?

Those are flex slots on a currency tab, the spots I usually use for Harbinger currency and sealed prophecies. Not anything new.
Le Toucan Will Return
i never understood the need to comment "pog" on something. well, here we are...

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG
Let tomorrow be about solutions. Today is about vengeance.
- John Oliver

Had a Chaos-DoT-Caster-guide for any class, then 2021 patches happened^^ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2485596
This is cool! Does this mean eventually we'll get another row or 2 of wildcard slots in the currency tab? Because right now mine are taken by timeless splinters and currency that doesn't have a place yet (Binding, Ancient, Harbinger, Engineer, and their respective shards).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info