Levels of accounts on forum

Hello guys, quick question.
I just wonder how i can level up my accont? I dont mean level up character. I mean level wchich you can see here on forum and e.g on chat in game. Ty for help, and sorry for my bad english.
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2019, 2:20:05 PM
Still not sure what you mean tbh.

There is nothing that would effect chat in game, the only thing on the forums are the supporter tabs.

Or maybe the light grey border for forum posts which valued posters get,it is doubtful you'll get that since you have one post since 2014
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jul 21, 2019, 6:56:18 AM
Yeah i guess i mean that. For exaple you have level 17. And btw now i see im level 2 now after you reply me, so that must be it. Well, thanks for help :)
It's the number of challenges you've completed in Legion Leagues (or any other current temporary leagues). You can see challenge list in your profile or by pressing H in-game. See post below for details:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512191
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Oh ok, thank you very much for help guys :)
Ahh...ok, those numbers are a counter for the achievments earned in the legion league, when in game you can press H to view them.

They also have a MTX list, an MTX is granted at 12, 24 and 36 (max being 40) and there is also a hideout totem pole
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info