Lag Spikes at 60 FPS !! {FIXED}

Hello guys. First of all sorry if i spell some words wrong :}
So i have some strange technical issues with the game and i cant seem to fint whats causing them. I recently reinstaled my windows cus i thought thats the problem but i get the same issue now too.
I`m running the game at 60Fps most of the time ( mb 50 when my pc heats) but as soon as i go into game when i fight mobs i have these strange half second freezez. Like the picture freezes for half a sec than its back to normal again. The fps is high all the time but the freezes happen every 5 or 10 seconds .. its unplayable.

I have the newest DirectX 11 and my pc is pretty descent:
1.73 quad core intel 7 ( yeah right oO )
Geforce GT 445 DD3 1GB
16 GIGS of RAM

Can someone please tell me where i can look for the problem cus i have no idea. Thank you.
Last edited by postfraction on Mar 18, 2013, 3:28:02 AM
Maybe its the latency and not the fps :)?

If you need any help at computers, or game related, feel free to ask!

Hacks are like tampons, Pussies always need one.
Could also be memory swapping, disk thrashing, etc... it's really hard to say for sure.
If it happens right before some skills (like summon skels., Ice shot) than it's buffering this skill animations. There is no optimization for this i guess.
I actualy figured it out. I`m not realy shure how exatly to explain the fix but all i did is Make a ramdisk that holds all the gamefiles in my ram cus i have tons of it. And i got rid of the issue. Maybe my hard is too slow to read all of this. Thanks for the help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info