what optional feedback is needed?

Hi, I just wanted to know if there are any recommendmends for feedback after a c-xxxxxx crash on ps4? Or is it enough for analysis to just post the video with the crash pop up? Just curiouis... I normally try to type down the situation I was in before submitting a crash report. Normally it´s CWC...crash while channeling....
Last edited by chris_102024 on Jul 20, 2019, 6:03:45 PM
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2019, 3:58:04 PM
"
chris_102024 wrote:
Hi, I just wanted to know if there are any recommendmends for feedback after a c-xxxxxx crash on ps4? Or is it enough for analysis to just post the video with the crash pop up? Just curiouis... I normally try to type down the situation I was in before submitting a crash report. Normally it´s CWC...crash while channeling....

Hi,

The crash reports on their own are usually enough but any extra information is appreciated.

Could you give me more information on this crash you're experiencing? Which skills are you triggering and which skill are you using to trigger them? Which character is the one that crashes the most?

Thanks!
Sure I can, but it´s already known.

Most issues I have are with my duelist slayer Tick_Tack. Main skill is...cyclone xd... But I also experienced this on my trickster with stormburst. So it´s channeling skills that are too much for ps4 imho.

Situation when this happens is, when there are e.g. instantly too many mobs, like legion encounters provide. I experienced this also a lot with breaches, already uin synthesis. But breaches spawn one by one, that is handable for whoever( games server, ps4, my inet.). It depends on what content i do. if I want to delve properly, means opening walls and looting while the cart is driving, I also experience a lot of rubberbanding and unexpected deahts.

The biggest issue at all is that you die in situations where you normally shouldn´t die due to your build and map tier etc. I still don´t know how I managed to level up that far, also how i did the guardians. I tried shapers realm... the 4 minibosses where nearly one-shot, and then, because I need to leech, cyclone thinks, hey, I reduce my radius...first sign that you are in trouble...Then...no damage dealt... panic flask popping...leap slamming away ( should have used flame dash instead). And voilá... dead again.

tl,dr: game is to fast for ps4...reduce graphic setteings pls.

btw.... what am i supposed to do here? Is this boss invincible? Not sure how to beat this. There is nothing I can attack for 30 seconds? lololol... What the hell is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_SO4rodxj0&feature=youtu.be

I have to admit that I wasn´t aware that I came to play an alpha version of your game on ps4. This is ridicolous. Do you even play your own game on ps4? Perhaps you should and not try to milk ppl playing an alpha version. Most unstable game on ps4 ever in history. Even worse than E.T. on Atari 2600....and that´s really hard to beat... 17!!!!!! disconnects while channeling in 1 hour... and you wanna tell me you care? lolol
"
chris_102024 wrote:
Most unstable game on ps4 ever in history.

That is so wrong. There have been tons of games in a way worse state. Payday 2 up until a few months ago made this game look flawless. And Trove always creates crazy amounts of bugs and crashes, at one point you would crash repeatedly when trying to login, and then within 5-20 minutes of logging in the world would stretch out and cover the entire screen permanently until you restarted it.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
chris_102024 wrote:
btw.... what am i supposed to do here? Is this boss invincible? Not sure how to beat this. There is nothing I can attack for 30 seconds? lololol... What the hell is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_SO4rodxj0&feature=youtu.be

I have to admit that I wasn´t aware that I came to play an alpha version of your game on ps4. This is ridicolous. Do you even play your own game on ps4? Perhaps you should and not try to milk ppl playing an alpha version. Most unstable game on ps4 ever in history. Even worse than E.T. on Atari 2600....and that´s really hard to beat... 17!!!!!! disconnects while channeling in 1 hour... and you wanna tell me you care? lolol

Yo, you were doing fine with Catarina, but you weren't charge/dismantling the totems in the corner (bottom left in your case) which procs the phases. When it glows green, stay close to it till it explodes, then leave the quadrant immediately. Will degen for the rest of the fight.

You'll have another syndicate member then Catatrina becomes damagable (or maybe just straight to Catarina).

Repeat for the other corners as they spawn green until she's dead.

Good luck out there, exile!
Last edited by SnP DeimoS on Jul 22, 2019, 8:23:48 PM
Ty for syndicate info. It was my 2nd try, 1st one happended by accident pressing square while checking...

Btw...I don´t know what you did but I managed lv 94 with only 3 deaths in the last 4 days. Perhaps because it´s weekdays and not many ppl are playing 5 hours+ per day xd^^

Managed lvl 95 now, took me 2 weeks and lots of ridicolous deaths... running blank t11 - t14 maps all the time. No extra calculations needed, so... works, but it´s no fun tbh... no mtx, no map mods, no whatever to keep the client free from extra ops... Legion encounters are still a risk... breaches are ok...

but.... doing bosses like shaper or elder is stil a pita. gyros pita tbh...

ty,....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info