Lower graphix option

For less lag, blue screens, and smoother gameplay?
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2019, 3:39:13 AM
yes please, I would take a pixelerated version of the whole game if it would mean smooth performance, totally unplayable late game for me. I keep dying constantly to any bigger pack of monster due to fps drops and me being dead when the game' unfreezes'
"
teh4ce wrote:
yes please, I would take a pixelerated version of the whole game

This. I don't care about the performance problems much, but I would fucking love this.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Yeah... I've been asking for graphic options for over a year now. I've also been asking for a death log or combat log so we know why we died. I've heard nothing but crickets on the matter. GGG apparently doesn't care enough to take the 30 minutes out of their day to add the simple binary options of on/off for a handful of the implemented post-processing effects. They always have time for new MTX sales though.

People need to stop giving them money until they give us the graphic options. It's such a simple request that the only reason they aren't doing it is because they just don't care at all.
Last edited by scrylite on Jul 22, 2019, 2:16:43 PM
I Really hope they answer this. it is noticeable mostly on higher tier maps when you want to stack monster pack. entering the map is just picture after picture especially when activate timeless monolith
Meanwhile, there is an option to lower the resolution to 720p.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info