Supporter Pack

I have spent 45 dollars on regular coins. I downloaded the game through the client instead of steam because the updates for steam are horrendous for me. When i look at the core supporter packs it says i can upgrade to the Pitfighter pack for 15 then the assassin pack for 30. I was wondering if i spent 15 dollars on just flat tokens that i would then be able to get the pitfighter stuff for free. I don't have a credit card or paypal. So if i got the game on steam again bought the tokens went to the regular launcher it should show like upgrade free i assume i wanted to ask before i try.
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2019, 10:18:06 AM
Please feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com before you make any purchases, and we may be able to look into this further with you.
To answer your question - you can't get a pack for free.

Don't quote me on this, but minimum amount you need to pay for a pack is 20% of its cost. I think Pitfighter is around $60, making the minimum price for it $12.

So, even if you do spend another $15 on points, you'd still have to pay the minimum amount to get your Pitfighter supporter pack. However, it would reduce the cost of the next tier one (which would be Assassin supporter pack) by the amount spent, $15 in your case.

But in any case, spending the exact amount of money required for a supporter pack (or more) would not unlock it, as you'd still need to pay a small price. Again, I am unsure of the exact amount, so you'd have to confirm that with GGG support.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you won't get the amount of points it says on the pack, since you are upgrading from points. For example, let's say you bought 150 points and want to upgrade them into the Blood Knight pack - you wouldn't get another 250 from the upgrade, but just 100 (since that adds up to 250).

I assume you already solved this with the GGG support team, but I'll leave it here in case anyone else is wondering the same question as you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info