Blood Rage bug? PS4 possibly X1

While using Blood Rage I am unable to reach full life via leech or flask. I am using Damage on Full Life Support and this is kind of frusterating that I can't use Blood Rage with this gem. Please any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2019, 10:22:46 PM
As far as I know that is a visual bug, but you are indeed counted as full life. You can verify via the tooltip.
"
As far as I know that is a visual bug, but you are indeed counted as full life. You can verify via the tooltip.

Tooltip? Where the skills are and show the DPS? If that is what you are talking about, it is very hard to do that. I tried. My numbers go substantially higher when leeching because of a keystone passive and Carnage Heart, its hard to tell what's what at that point. But thankyou for your feedback, I hope it is just a visual bug.
Yeah, I see you're using brutal fervor so your life leech effects are not capped at full life, which means that you're mostly always at full life, blood rage or not. Blood rage makes it look like your health isn't topped to full, but it is, it is just a visual bug. Good luck!
"
Yeah, I see you're using brutal fervor so your life leech effects are not capped at full life, which means that you're mostly always at full life, blood rage or not. Blood rage makes it look like your health isn't topped to full, but it is, it is just a visual bug. Good luck!

Thank you. Yeah that was part of the reason I was wondering. It'll go up to 4 life less and then just sit there till the leech ends. Hopefully its just visual. Thanks again tho.
I have the same problem. If I get it correctly, when my life is so low the screen is blood splattered, but the flasks I drink don't do anything (sometimes happens when I am in the mine settlement, with 0 rage), I am still actualy full life and good to go ? 'Cause it's kinda scary !
"
obiz wrote:
I have the same problem. If I get it correctly, when my life is so low the screen is blood splattered, but the flasks I drink don't do anything (sometimes happens when I am in the mine settlement, with 0 rage), I am still actualy full life and good to go ? 'Cause it's kinda scary !

According to Rentalcookie yes we are fine. It really doesnt seem to cause any dps loss for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info