We've just released the Automaton Storm Brand Effect and also started a huge sale on Footprints, Portals and Character Effect microtransactions. In addition, we're offering one free Frontier Mystery Box when you spend points! Find out more below.

The Automaton Storm Brand Effect replaces the standard effect of a Storm Brand skill gem with a red lightning effect that's popular among the community. Check it out by watching the video below or click here to get yours.

This weekend a hundred Footprints, Portals and Character Effects are available at discounted prices, including the Illusionist Portal Effect, the Mystic Character Effect, the Infernal Footprints and many more. Click here to check out the discounted selection.

This sale will run from the time of this post until Jul 23, 2019 12:00 AM (EDT) in your local time.

This is also the final weekend of our three month promotion with Twitch Prime, so you only have a few days left to redeem the Steam-Powered Portal, Arcane Visage, Arcane Halo and Azure Weapon Effect for free. The offer ends on the 23rd of July (PDT). Find out more in this announcement.

Additionally, we're offering one free Frontier Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store! This means you can purchase the new Storm Brand effect or some microtransactions on sale, and get one Frontier Mystery Box as a gift! The offer is available on PC and consoles and ends at Jul 23, 2019 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Please note: it's only possible to get one free Frontier Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free mystery box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free mystery box.

Thank you for your support and have a nice weekend! By the way, we've got some exciting news to share next week, so stay tuned!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice!
Hey now
Saved
Dank
I'm sure I'll find something to buy. :)
Crit happens.
exciting news but why next week..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Nice, thanks for the wild tree I guess..
KRAKEN PORTAL, HERE I COME <3
Welp, looks like another weekend of not spending any points. Glimmerwood sale now please.
How come purple character effect isn't on sale? It's not new.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info