[3.9-3.17] The Gen Chief Berserker (WIP) | 🐾GoccuNinja🐾 League Starter | All Content | ~2-6M+

Its a cool guide but you really need to point out that your budget gear doesnt come anywhere close to res cap. It will cost a lot of currency to get res capped or you will have to drop either helm or boots. You can look to swap the Bramble for something else but you wont find many 6l items for the same price.
After recently starting the league I decided to follow your build. I am feeling pretty squishy but have been doing better. I am in act 10 but have been struggling. I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I also wanted to know how the blitz charges worked from the blitz node. I am kind of broke so any advice on getting glorious vanity or some of the other exotics in your build would be great. I also am running with some rampage gloves for the added speed, damage, and the chaotic fun factor.
"
sipress wrote:
After recently starting the league I decided to follow your build. I am feeling pretty squishy but have been doing better. I am in act 10 but have been struggling. I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I also wanted to know how the blitz charges worked from the blitz node. I am kind of broke so any advice on getting glorious vanity or some of the other exotics in your build would be great. I also am running with some rampage gloves for the added speed, damage, and the chaotic fun factor.

Thanks for checking out this build. Yes Blitz works as well. I used Blitz most of the time instead of "War Bringer". I wouldnt use Blitz while leveling. Instead using War bringer and Aspect of Carnage (40% more damage).
The Glorious Vanity give you the extra ES boost, but you wont feel the boost while leveling. For Leveling: Use a tabula Rasa or a 5L Body with Cyclone setup. Use a 4 or 5Linked Doomsower with Warchief Totems.

The Glorious Vanity is only really needed for Endgame, once you have a decent amount of Base ES (around 300). This will boost ES again to around 1.5k.

I cant say I had problems this league while leveling. I found a tabula Rasa in Act 4, but I did fine with a 4L Molten Strike and 4L Totems. After A7 it will feel squishy without capped res. Make sure to get res on gear so you reach 70%+

Damage on gear is not important at this point. But the more damage you have, the less you need to use the totems, and your melee Attack will do most of the clear.

Edit: Sorry for answering this late. But if you have more questions, feel free to ask, or write me in game (my IGN is "badassmotherflicker", or "badassgochu")
Last edited by Gochugamer on Jan 4, 2020, 7:44:52 PM
Last edited by Gochugamer on Jan 5, 2020, 11:48:30 AM
Hey.
I am following your build and I really like it. I like the fact that I can do dmg and that the jumping totem comes and gives me a hand in tough bosses. I was surprised how much power they have on top of my own skills.

I chose to go with bladestorm. And I noticed that in your totem setup you have Bloodlust. Since bladestorm does not have a bleed component (as opposed to double strike) should I add chance to bleed to it? Or change the totem Bloodlust to something else? Or get some bleed nodes in the tree (full confession: I did not check if you pick bleed nodes in the tree). I am asking because 50% extra dmg on the Vaal ancestral totems seems quite a bit to pass.

Cheers.
Double click= double post ftl.
Last edited by Smmogz on Feb 4, 2020, 6:55:52 AM
Fix de link of Skill tree please, is broken =)
Please fix the link to the skill tree .. or someone can post it here ?
LE works only via mobile application "path of building" though
Last edited by BADMYN on Feb 15, 2020, 2:43:42 AM
I'm thinking of doing this as my leaguestarter for 3.10, i will start with sunder and transistion to flicker. I have been trying to put together a leveling tree. When is it "safe" or worth to transistion to flicker ?

Any thoughts on a leveling path ? I'm thinking of rushing to resolute technique and keeping it until i have som crit.

This is what is have been tinkering with http://poeurl.com/cLor

Thanks for a great guide !
Can you Post the skill tree. That link is not working for me..

don't know if i need a app to read it but it takes me to the site but its just a bunch of text...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info