Game server lost contact with the realm

Over and over; I’ll open a map hop inside, and dc with “game server lost contact with the realm”. When I come back to hideout there is no map portals open. This has been ongoing for the last hour
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2019, 8:22:32 PM
I've been experiencing something similar. I keep getting logged out and have to sign back in. when I do, everything I collected is gone and I have to start over.
I've even lost all my Voltaic.
I just checked, that's the exact same thing I'm getting. And NOW I'm losing XP as well as all the items I collected!
I am having same issues on PS4 very frustrating not even worth playing right now tbh
"
Fitzburn wrote:
I am having same issues on PS4 very frustrating not even worth playing right now tbh

I've been posting all over the place hoping someone from GGG will respond. Nothing happening yet. but yeah, I'm having the same exact issue.
If you can log in check your voltaic level. mine has been completely erased.
Luckily I haven't been messing with it so mine hasn't reset but literally every big fight I just open portal scroll up home redo
I didn't do any delves. I found this out when I activated a voltaic mound for the miner to get. That's when it showed 0!
It didn't take mine damn that sucks I'm sorry man
I'm having the same issue!
I went to do my incursion and was dc'd and lost my portals and loot that I had picked up in the little amount of time I had.
I relogged, tried again with a map, same thing.

I can't find an answer anywhere either.

Looks like I'm playing a different game until they figure this out..
If anyone finds an answer, please post here, thanks!
"
I'm having the same issue!
I went to do my incursion and was dc'd and lost my portals and loot that I had picked up in the little amount of time I had.
I relogged, tried again with a map, same thing.

I can't find an answer anywhere either.

Looks like I'm playing a different game until they figure this out..
If anyone finds an answer, please post here, thanks!

I'm with you! Like I've said, this game is completely unplayable now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info