Only one betrayal encounter in maps

On xbox, every time I have Jun in a map there is only ever one event - never three events. Don't have this issue on pc (played both this league).
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2019, 10:05:35 PM
same thing on ps4. PC players get 3 JUNs make jun more common or something for xbox/ps4 ..
They made it so that console only get one encounter but 3 times the rewards, they implemented it last league i believe
Syndicate still progresses painfully slowly on console compared to PC, something needs to be done.
IGN: Victe
"
They made it so that console only get one encounter but 3 times the rewards, they implemented it last league i believe

I wasn't playing during Synthesis so I missed that part. I thought they really didn't want to make the PC and console games different, guess they changed their minds. I honestly wonder why they did this though.
"
"

I wasn't playing during Synthesis so I missed that part. I thought they really didn't want to make the PC and console games different, guess they changed their minds. I honestly wonder why they did this though.

I guess PC players get crazy FPS drops when syndicate shows up. This probably stopped that. If it wasn't any worse than a really packed breach I definitely would have preferred the frame drops with all of them though. I really like those fights. Except for the train one, that stuff sucks.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info