Hideout problems

Hello everyone!
So, I've decided to enhance my hideout a bit. But something weird keeps happening. I've found a nice looking Hideout and decided to use, but ever since I've changed it, the masters and chests/map device and crafting bench keeps going back to it's old positioning.

Here's some pics of b4 and after
Before-

After-

I've to import everytime it happens.. Can someone help me out? It's driving me insane.
I've tried to change hideouts, reclaim everything.. still, keeps happening
Last edited by DonMarshall on Jul 18, 2019, 1:59:10 PM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2019, 3:44:59 PM
This issue can occur when things have been placed in positions that aren't valid.

Try moving your doodads and Masters around slightly so they're not inside other objects and then export/import the hideout again. If that doesn't work, please contact us at techsupport@grindinggear.com and we'll see what's going on. :)
"
Al_GGG wrote:
This issue can occur when things have been placed in positions that aren't valid.

Try moving your doodads and Masters around slightly so they're not inside other objects and then export/import the hideout again. If that doesn't work, please contact us at techsupport@grindinggear.com and we'll see what's going on. :)

This is incorrect.

The real reasoning for this is that master locations aren't saved server- & client-side.
It worked! Thanks so much!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info