Since 11:00 pm pacific on Thursday performance abysmal

New low for my ps4 experience started out of nowhere at 11:03 last night with the freezes, stuttering and desync issues. However, this time I started to get timeout messages. Gave up last night tried again this morning issue pursists. Of note, if it boots me mid map when i relog in the portals are gone. Also, stash and trade board go invisible. Pretty sure you need to reboot those servers.
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2019, 2:39:19 PM
"
New low for my ps4 experience started out of nowhere at 11:03 last night with the freezes, stuttering and desync issues. However, this time I started to get timeout messages. Gave up last night tried again this morning issue pursists. Of note, if it boots me mid map when i relog in the portals are gone. Also, stash and trade board go invisible. Pretty sure you need to reboot those servers.

sounds more like a packet loss issue between you and the server rather than actual server issue. If it was server side many more (really everyone on the server you play on) would be affected and posting similar issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info