[3.8 Updated] Diabloyd's Icy Cat Flicker Raider / 5M+ Shaper DPS / Sword & Shield / Fast & Boom

"
diabloyd wrote:
"
is this ring good? or is there better?

Yes there is a better one, like replacing the crit per frenzy with +1 frenzy (which I don't think even exists in Legion league).

And this is already god like imo.

Alright , farming more ex for Farrul's Fur , using this for now .

Last edited by MadMari0 on Jul 28, 2019, 6:54:14 AM
"
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
is this ring good? or is there better?

Yes there is a better one, like replacing the crit per frenzy with +1 frenzy (which I don't think even exists in Legion league).

And this is already god like imo.

I think you really should get a Paradoxica, any Paradoxica can better than yours with two Precursor's Flat cold damage.
If you don't have the currency, you can get a cheap one with half an Ex maybe, would be a decent upgrade.

[/quote]

I think you really should get a Paradoxica, any Paradoxica can better than yours with two Precursor's Flat cold damage.
If you don't have the currency, you can get a cheap one with half an Ex maybe, would be a decent upgrade.[/quote]
bought this , btw where would u socket frost wall ?
Last edited by MadMari0 on Jul 28, 2019, 8:11:16 AM
"

bought this , btw where would u socket frost wall ?

You'll have more than enough damage, so you can get rid of the Vortex/Bonechill setup.
Last edited by diabloyd on Jul 28, 2019, 9:26:32 AM
-
Last edited by Kim_Aislinn on Jun 17, 2020, 1:33:45 AM
"
Kim_Aislinn wrote:
I'm trying to craft a necklace worthy of the Cat Skill mod. What mods should I go for? T1 life and Crit Multi, what about ele pen? What would be the better crafted mods?

T1 Elemental Damage with Attacks (iLvl 86) is the best.
As for the second one, T1 element penetration (shaped, iLvl 82) and Non-chaos as extra chaos (elder, iLvl 81) are almost the same.

The best crafted mod for damage is also ELemental Damage with Attacks, others are less useful.
For defensive, +1 Min Endurance Charge can be nice.
I took a break and just came back. Still enjoying this build, however I wanted to do some delves as well. I am comfortably doing depth 260+ delves with a 6l carcass and using cyclone with fortify and ruthless instead of melee splash and multistrike. It is actually quite good and everything is frozen so it's relatively safe. The carcass was only 4.5ex as well. I think this could possibly get to depth 500 or so relatively easily.
Hello Amazing build but im having a little of problems with t16 bosses:

I needd to leap in them for generate 1 or 3 charges or use Frenzy. And some times having 9 frenzy charges im not avaibble to sustain the charges, even with this precursor

Right now i have 147 points of mana, and i think is not a mana problem, because im not hearing the character say "need more mana" or something like that

Is the freeze effective against the shaper and t16 bosse ? or i can start using elemental focus for end game bosses ? for red elder im using Multistrike+ Ruthles+ ice bit+ fortify and elemental damage with attack skill.

Is that settup fine? i tried a few times close combat but beel like rutless is more effective

My current gear:

The map clearing is AMAZING.

my pob: https://pastebin.com/MwgG6qpr

If u have time, please check it. Im really enjoying ur build!!

Last edited by grilloarg on Aug 4, 2019, 8:30:09 AM
"
grilloarg wrote:
Hello Amazing build but im having a little of problems with t16 bosses:

I needd to leap in them for generate 1 or 3 charges or use Frenzy. And some times having 9 frenzy charges im not avaibble to sustain the charges, even with this precursor

Right now i have 147 points of mana, and i think is not a mana problem, because im not hearing the character say "need more mana" or something like that

Is the freeze effective against the shaper and t16 bosse ? or i can start using elemental focus for end game bosses ? for red elder im using Multistrike+ Ruthles+ ice bit+ fortify and elemental damage with attack skill.

Is that settup fine? i tried a few times close combat but beel like rutless is more effective

My current gear:

The map clearing is AMAZING.

my pob: https://pastebin.com/MwgG6qpr

If u have time, please check it. Im really enjoying ur build!!

Hi, glad you're having fun.

Yeah your mana is not a problem (i'm having 133 mana), and you're right, you cannot sustain 9 frenzy charges all the time. normally, the charges would be mostly 8 or 9, sometimes it can drop to 7 but I haven't seen them dropped lower than 7.

Your chance to gain a frenzy charge against unique bosses:
Spoiler
Hit has 20% from ascendancy
Hit has 20% from Flicker Strike
That's 40% chance to gain a frenzy charge per hit.

With Multistrike Support, you only spend 1 frenzy charge per 3 hit, and every 2 sec, you spend your Flicker Strike's cooldown instead of Frenzy charge.

So theoretically, you shouldn't run out of frenzy charges as long as you're still hitting something.

If you want to have a similar experience with Farrul's fur, you can use Ralakesh's Impatience (boots swap) to pre-charge against phase bosses.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ralakesh%27s_Impatience

End game bosses (including shaper, T16, Elder & UE) are immune to freeze, but they can be chilled though (thus reducing their action speed). And no, Elemental Focus does not fit this build because there's nothing you can replace with.

You should change your Ruthless to Close Combat, it provides way more damage (don't trust PoB on this one), with Flicker Strike, you can always have the maximum damage bonus from Close Combat (59% more) which is significantly better than Ruthless (roughly 46% more)

However, if you want a stronger chill effect on end-game bosses (or bigger damage), Ruthless is better.

"
devomacdee wrote:

I took a break and just came back. Still enjoying this build, however I wanted to do some delves as well. I am comfortably doing depth 260+ delves with a 6l carcass and using cyclone with fortify and ruthless instead of melee splash and multistrike. It is actually quite good and everything is frozen so it's relatively safe. The carcass was only 4.5ex as well. I think this could possibly get to depth 500 or so relatively easily.

I don't think Ruthless works with Cyclone, and I imagine the AoE radius could be kinda small right? Maybe you can try Pulverise instead of Ruthless.
Good luck!
What about the dmg? im not even close to ur dps. need change any of my rings ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info