The Purple Crystal Apparition Effect

Looks aight
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Lol why does GGG like purple so much? Is it Chris' favorite color or something? :P Seriously, cool animation, but it would look a LOT better with different colors. Like, say, silver and red (like the Vanguard Supporter apparition). More generally, if you want to sell apparitions, I advise you take your creative inspirations from the Empyrean, Crucible and Pitfighter apparition designs. Cheers! :)
Golly gee it's almost like this was made with the theme of legion in mind which is what? oh right purple

Are you one of those people who just buys into every superficial explanation you're given, bro? Or did you intentionally miss the first line? "why does GGG like purple so much?" Ask yourself this - WHY is Legion themed purple? What exactly is it about a group of 5 armies (that have their own, different, themed colors) duking it out that screams purple? It's not like the Legion challenge mtxes have benefited all that much from being purple either (the helmet mtx isn't even liked by most). And then you have the fact that GGG has released several purple themed leagues before. So, since you're so smart, why don't you actually answer the question that was asked - "why does GGG like purple so much?" Cos it isn't helping their mtx here, I can tell you that (look at the like/dislike ratio on the vid).
Last edited by Exile009 on Jul 17, 2019, 7:45:44 PM
"
Nosferat wrote:
Yeah, by the number of dislikes on the video, people don't really seem to like it. It's almost as if the fans are trying to tell you something, the question is, do you guys care what the fans are trying to tell you?

So...err, what are the fans trying to tell them, huh? Beyond simply that they're not fond of the mtx. If you're going to insinuate something, just save us the bullshit and say it outright. And explain / justify how you reached that conclusion.
The animation is fantastic. Not so much a fan of the 3D model though.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I'm so glad I don't buy into this crap. Over 20 bucks for some useless art? But as long as people keep giving them money, they'll keep taking your money. Only thing I have bought were stash tabs but I stop doing that because of their greed with the whole mtx crapola.
"
cgexile wrote:
look she can balance a stick while it spins on her head!

I had that same exact thought.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
look she can balance a stick while it spins on her head!

I had that same exact thought.

Great minds think alike! :D
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info