[PS4] 3.7.3d Patch Notes

Hoping you will address the huge fps drops everywhere in a 6 year old game on a ps4. Especially when activating monoliths and killing legion.

Also, fix desync. Many patches, no desync fix on console yet.
"
krich1981 wrote:
"
Hmmm, don't see anything on here about Cyclone desyncing me constantly...crossing my fingers that maybe its included with "general fixes." Stinks that one of the most popular builds of the league is so busted. Its fun when it works tho.

Can anyone else think of a game that cannot track the position of the player in the world properly? Is this an extended prank by GGG or are they really this bad?

Its the worst thing about this game
I would love some (maybe minor) stuff.

1) Please, let us change resolution / quality / effects in options. The ps4 is way to weak or the code is too big for the game to run smoothly in sertain areas. Let me chose between effects and good fps or vice versa. <3

2) As i see many others in this post. Please adress the freeze - issue. Bugcrash is nice to fix yes. But some areas are unplayable due to 1, second freeze screen every 10 seconds. In HC that's a bit scary tbh =P

With that said, i love that you make this minor tweeks, shows us that you are actually working with the ps4 community. Thanks!
Great work, on a side note are you guys ever going to update the way the trade board works? At the moment its pretty terrible trying to find an item flipping through page after page after page of items trying to find 1 item that might fit the bill.
"
joshkozi wrote:
"
Hmmm, don't see anything on here about Cyclone desyncing me constantly...crossing my fingers that maybe its included with "general fixes." Stinks that one of the most popular builds of the league is so busted. Its fun when it works tho.

Try turning off any mtx effects u have. Its worked for a few of us

Haven't tried that one yet, thanks for the tip! I appreciate the steps that GGG is taking and the weekly updates but this one thing just drives me nucking futs. I'll keep twirling away tho and hope for the best.
GUILD ? PVP ?
Okey, i just tried some areas, the freeze is even worse now. I really wonder how this can be such an issue. Even in town, it all just freezes for 1 second, then get back on. I'm serious when i say with 5-7 second intervall. Sorry GGG, this aint going to cut it.

<3
"
"
joshkozi wrote:
"

Haven't tried that one yet, thanks for the tip! I appreciate the steps that GGG is taking and the weekly updates but this one thing just drives me nucking futs. I'll keep twirling away tho and hope for the best.

Np I hope it helps. It doesnt fix crashes but has helped with lag and desync. Its not perfect but deff a noticeable difference on my end.
"
joshkozi wrote:
"

Can you please explain what mtx is?
"
sLEMm77 wrote:
"
joshkozi wrote:
"

Can you please explain what mtx is?

Mtx is short for microtransactions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info