Has anyone seen their name on the beta invite timer?

If so. How did you feel when you saw your name pop up on that timer? I bet pretty damned exited!
Eh. Guessing most people don't actually get to see their name on the timer. Sucks.
If you would record the timer 24/7, someone who joined might watch it and see it, otherwise, it's pretty much hopeless.

Since a new key is given every 5 minutes, and watching a timer go for more then 10 minutes is pretty much stupid, since you can do other things, and the time will still move forward, always.

Someone who would see their name on the 'next random' would be a person lucky twice, not only to get a key, but to see the countdown time till he gets one.
Yeah that would be pretty bad ass. I am kinda hoping to see my name on the timer just for the feeling haha.
I spent a good fun 2-3 hours watching the timer, it didn't happen, that doesn't mean the rest of the 21-22 hours of the day will be just as unlucky.
That is when you know you are really hyped about a game. Staring at a timer go down and hoping your name will pop up. Lol....
that would be pretty darn awesome XD
It's a genious way to keep people pumped and hyped.

Grats to the guy who came up with that idea.
FRK9Q-X2HH7-XGZXW-45ZEB
"
fleshonflesh wrote:
FRK9Q-X2HH7-XGZXW-45ZEB
U sir, are my hero.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info